Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #98!

[DE]Rebecca

Question 1 will we need to use more keys in order to play in the plains?

Question 2 If night missions are suppose to be much harder for vet players, why have solo, and not at least 2 player team to complete it? make it impossible to speed solo if you still want it and make it go longer to solo teams framed up correctly should have it easier and go faster, hear in reward for team play.

Question 3 will there be check points where we can change frames and weapons depending on the missions selected?

Question 4 please explain how significant or a role the operator will play in the new plains. will playing operator become a mandatory thing to be able to run the plains?

Last question Will you fix health regen between the pets and warframe to equal the health regen that the sentinels do so I may run with pets on the plains? 

Thank you 

Hello there Devs, Managers and Devstream viewers,

Will Operator Warrior armour components drop in just in the plains alone or will we be searching/farming for them in places across the system? I would love to see places like the Orokin Derelict and the Void get items added to their drop tables to make the places there more appealing to the player base.

Also the Derelict is really beginning to show its age visually, will we see a visual remaster similar to Ceres and Earth in its in the future?

2 questions

1:will there be a rework of the focus system and operators by proxy? 

given that in POE we will be getting the new operator armors and ray guns , will there be changes to focus then? 

2:is the sacrifice planned for release this year?

what with poe being a big update im worried that umbra quest will yet again get pushed back by yet another newer project.

with what times left leaves me worried on this subject, i dont want spoilers, or any justification, just a straight answer of what are the plans for the sacrifice release after POE 

Question about reworks here!

You have been reworking frames for a while now, and with the recent Hydroid rework done there has now been enough time for people to formulate an opinion of his rework. My question is how do you guys approach a rework? Because some of them can be extensive like Saryns, Excals, and Limbos, while others seem to only get touched up like Rhino, Volt, and now Hydroid. Is future reworks making you overlook some of the warfames in favor of others or do you have a set list that you are going down?

Thank you for your time.

-The prescence of operators as necessary to take down the eidolons seems to have caused a stirr in the worries about the gameplay related to them, is this a another form of conditional invincibility and if so how will the gameplay flow if we'll need to be switching between frame and operator?

-Are archwings going to be usable at any time? What will be their limiting factor or can we use them all the time?

-This looks like a good opportunity to let zephyr shine, could PoE perhaps inspire a future zephyr rework?

Edited by RahuHordika

• We have abilities that scale off weapon mods currently. Ever considered having abilities such as Rumblers, etc scale their damage off companion mods?
  • Sugatras are some of the most underappreciated cosmetic option (I know many people that roll their eyes upon the release of new sugatras) ever considered making them able to fuse with Arcanes to maybe make them more appreciated by the community?
  • Syndicate operator suits when?
  • Are there any new details on the arcane and focus reworks coming with PoE?
  • Any news on Glass-frame (name, model, alt helmets, abilities, base stats, etc)?
  • Will we get new sniper and rocket launcher (Kulstar-like) reinforcement for PoE?
  • Like me, most people are missing the codex entry of the standard Stalker. Since most of the player base now has completed The Second Dream there is no way to complete said codex entry. Ever considered having the standard Stalker entry unlocking with the Shadow Stalker one?
  • Are there any other quests that you are considering making replayable (slipping in a personal suggestion: Sands of Inaros please)?
  • Ever considered removing the Credit Caches from endless mission rotation rewards? It seems like such a waste to get a 5000 credit cache from Mot in the Void when it could make room for other rewards or simply declutter the drop tables.

Q: So, I've been iffy on Archwings for some time. Personally I think they're kinda frusterating to level and are a generally unappealing mission type. Will Plains have an additional Archwing mission type, such as a racing, besides flying around the plains? So far I think it's been the same mission types but the twist is that it's in space.

What kinds of things can we expect in the plains? Will there be smaller settlements that can act as a mini hub scattered around, or will Cetus be the only hub in the plains? What about modes of transport? Will there be more modes that are plains specific, or will there be only travel via foot, transportation abilities (teleport, switch teleport, wormhole, ect), and the archwings?