Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #98!

[DE]Rebecca

Will the fishing spears be able to damage enemies in the plains, such as the damnable birds, or say the grineer. I would love to spear hunt an eidolon.

another question about future content. Have you all considered making skins for the inside of the orbiter, if we would like a different style,  modeled after like Grineer galleon, or the corpus ship tile sets? after all, home is where you Skoom.

Unless I'm mistaken, last Devstream you guys mentioned work was starting on a Venus landscape? Is the current plan with that to use Venus' current winter aesthetic, or to go with a more IRL-accurate new look for Venus? Just thinking down the line, since several planets also use Venus' current tileset.

Will the planes and other similar areas be the main focal point for future content. Like quests, Farming new warframes etc? Also will it be used to help introduce new features or potentially revived old features that were talked about but benched like the Tenno super weapons that were talked about in I think the second tenno con?  Like a 'Tenno. We found this old technology in one of the ruins. it may be of some use to you?' and boom. new shiny feature to play with. Or an introduction to more raid content. Like "Tenno the Eidolons are guarding this cave network. they must be hiding something. Let's see what is inside.'

So, aside from using archwing to tavel, will there be something for our operators as well? (Maybe some kind of void-energy powered hoverboard?)

Also, will the planet node just appear on our starchart out of no where or will there be a quest/event leading us to the cetus market?

And lastly, will we ever get a cooking system? I mean, we'll get mining and fishing, even bird hunting(!) - what would open world be without cooking? ^^

1. While it's delightful to know poe is going to at least have a day/night cycle, is there any chance for the world to also have periodic changes in weather such as rain/fog/windy/etc? If not now, is there consideration for it in the future? I just find side details like that so very enjoyable. (i also can only imagine what kind of weather could be baked up for future planets if this kind of practice was adopted)

2. Since Warframe is officially becoming a fishing simulator, are we going to get a log of what kinds of fish we've caught over time, or perhaps even a fish tank in our orbiter that we can keep all our greatest catches in? Us losers love ourselves some vanity projects. 

3. I'm serious, can we have an aquarium in our orbiter or even dojos? My life would be fulfilled on like multiple levels by it. (and when i say aquarium i mean aquarium, i want massive tanks that span full walls)

4. How will switching out gear be handled in the plains? Will we have to go back to our orbiter every time we want to trade out a weapon/frame or will there be a way to change equipment while residing in the plains? (such as like drop zones across the map that maybe require a consumable to activate that lets us swap out gear) 

5. Finally, when are we getting a space peta to defend the rights of all the poor creatures rebecca has been poaching in the plains? 

Edited by Cubewano

Will you ever implement an in-game poll system?

I think that would be a MASSIVE improvement on Dev-Player communication.

Even better if you can make a "targeted" poll, like asking MR 0-5 players what they think of the game so far or asking players who completed x number of quests which one was their favourite.

So I've seen lots of people saying how in Plains of Ediolon they can't wait to just camp a bush or tree and snipe from a very long range with longs bows and rifles. Much farther then what a normal Warframe mission would allow. 

My question to you is, When an enemy is killed from a far, do they know exactly where you are and start to blast away, or would their be some sort of sub system that makes them "take cover" and try to locate you before they blast away? 

And since Arch-wings are said and shown to be an alternative mode of transportation then normal running and parkour. Are their any thoughts of a new land based transportation? Like maybe domesticated animal or some sort of vehicle, the plains opens up the possibility of these ideas .  

2 minutes ago, lunarnblad369 said:

So I've seen lots of people saying how in Plains of Ediolon they can't wait to just camp a bush or tree and snipe from a very long range with longs bows and rifles. Much farther then what a normal Warframe mission would allow. 

My question to you is, When an enemy is killed from a far, do they know exactly where you are and start to blast away, or would their be some sort of sub system that makes them "take cover" and try to locate you before they blast away? 

And since Arch-wings are said and shown to be an alternative mode of transportation then normal running and parkour. Are their any thoughts of a new land based transportation? Like maybe domesticated animal or some sort of vehicle, the plains opens up the possibility of these ideas .  

I would love to see them act like the npcs in tabula rasa that knew when an ally went down, calls going to cover to make you have to be smart when sniping.

This is absolutely not related to the Plains of Eidolon, but this has been here forever : will you consider to change the status chance of continuous weapons to take into account their firerate instead of a plain chance/sec ? This has crippled the status mechanic on them since it exists, making them completely ineffective at dealing Procs (especially when you compare them to Procs Dealer Monsters, Boar Prime for instance).