Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[OOC/Recruiting] Siren's Call

SpaceHelicopters

10 hours ago, Locky122 said:

....sh!t, this place is convict central.
Also - since I work, I'm only available from around 4:30pm on weekdays, and since I have to drag my sorry &#! out of bed at 5:30 each morning, Nighttime schedules are cut short. HOWEVER - Friday and Saturday nights are fair game, as are the weekends.

Mind you, this all depends wether or not I even remember to check the thread...

I Dunno, You're pretty good at staying in the loop in regards to the thread and its theatrics - So to that regard, I'll edit that into the post and try figure out what to ask google in order for it to tell me what the time difference in multiple different countries. Fun!

And no one has picked up on my little pleaforhelp reference in my post that lists user/timezone/availability correspondence. The prize is still up for grabs, by ze way.

It seems the weekends are fast-approaching, so its about time we get this all sorted before its too late.
Well, the biggest obstacle is as beforementioned, Timezones - Even though a quarter of this RP's playerbase is Australian, the majority comes from other time zones - In addition to the fact, that there are different differences in each individual city.

So, I'll put out a bugger-all-quality table that will attempt to display what the time here in Australia is, and how many hours one has to add, or remove in order to be active at the Australian displayed time.
Keep in mind, I might be wrong because time-zones are typically specific to individual cities/zones, so I've had to average some out, for example, America and Canada.

So if you're able to deduct your respective time on your end, then that would be fantastic - The average time difference is displayed underneath the respective country. Not to mention, probably more correct & specific to your own availability.
All this math is doin' my head in.

Australia -   9:00 AM (Morning)        -       5:00 PM (Afternoon)         -    12:00 AM (Midnight)         -      3:00 PM (Afternoon)
  Compared to;

America -  8:00 PM (Night)             -       2:00 AM (Early Morning)   -    1:00 PM (Afternoon)          -     12:00 AM (Midnight)
   Roughly -15 Hours

Sweden -  12:00 AM (Midnight)      -       8:00 AM (Morning)       -     3:00 PM (Afternoon)         -     6:00 AM (Early Morning)
 -9 Hours

Asia -  7:00 AM (Morning)         -       3:00 PM (Afternoon)         -    10:00 PM (Night)                   -     1:00 PM (Afternoon)
- 2 Hours

Canada - 7:00 PM (Night)        -       1:00 AM (Early Morning)   -    6:00 AM (Early Morning)          -    11:00 AM (Morning)
  Roughly -16 Hours     

Scotland -  1:00 PM (Afternoon)       -        9:00 AM (Morning)        -    2:00 PM (Afternoon)      -    5:00 AM (Early Morning)
  -10 Hours

Now if you excuse me, I'm going to revert to a vegetative state, thank you very much
*InfiniumV turns into an Orokin Catalyst*

Edited by InfiniumV
MY TABLE, IT WAS RUINED

Well, these are interesting times indeed.
First, FromSoftware releases a little teaser with the tagline "Shadows Die Twice"
So they've been a little busy as of late.

But then this happened.

I CANNOT WAIT
ITS BEEN 5 YEARS

F I V E   Y E A R S
F I N A L L Y

I'm still sittin' here lurkin & pondering when the best time to host that CaH game.
Timezones are convoluted on Earth.
To that end, perhaps 6-to-9 or so hours as of this post, perhaps? Perhaps right now? A good chunk of the role-player base is apparently present.

Edited by InfiniumV

W̐͒͛̎͌̒ͤͧ͐̂̂͏̖̟̣̫̩̳́H̸̛̭̝̘͙̪ͦ̆̿͒͒͐ͤ̎͋̄̇̀̉̃͒̑ͦ͟͢ͅY̨͗ͯͧ̀̅͒ͤ̏ͬ̿̚͢͟͏̦̬͕̤̞̼̩̜̝̰̰͓̙̖͞ ̶̉ͯ̐̈̉̈̾͒͘͏̱̲̙͍̜W̴̶̦͓͔̠̤ͫͫ̾̔͗̽ͯ̇̀̆̚Ē͇̺̭̥̾ͫͩͯͣ̏̒ͤ̀̕R̷̸̜̜̮̰̤͙̬̭̜͙ͧ͑͒ͬͥͥͪ̇̄̉̇̏̊̂ͩE̡̢̛̺̭̱̹̲̱̹̳̹̳̟̮ͨ̽̈́̒͒ͪ͌͒̂̎͊̏͌͜͝N̖̗̫͇͎̖̒̔̿̀̌ͣ̀͢͠͡'̧̽ͦ͒̐ͭ̑҉̷̛͍̬̤͇̥̼̘̖͙̤Ţ̧̼͖͉̲̖̳̤̹͙͔̍̓̆ͭ̓̑ͮ̎̕͘ͅ ̔̈̍̿ͤͩͫ̀ͪ͛͋̆̀̾ͨͫ͊̿҉͇͚͕̜͈͓Y̸̧̧̞͙̫͇͍̱̼̜̗͊ͧ͂̅̾̾ͪ͌̈̈́ͩ̅͂ͬ̃̒͌̇Oͮ̏̑ͥ̾̅ͩ̂̋ͧ̄̚͘҉̷̨͙̼͚̟͖̜̭̺͕͞U͖̦͓͍̘̭̜̪͉̻͈͖͈̫̣͔̞ͨͧͥ̃̋͂̎̌ͤͧ̃ͨ͘͢͡ ̷͆̏͂͗̆̂͌ͫ̇̄͑͆̉̆̈̋̀̚͡҉̹͓͇̯͕Ą̶̉̿̄ͣ͛̋̂ͭ̆̐̒ͥ̚̕҉̩̩̗̱͚̦ͅT̸̡̧͕̩̤͈̰͙̼̫ͤ̆̇̽ͧ͆ͨ̾ͫͣ́̚ ̵̨̟͇͔̲͚̣̥̹̫̜͚̤͖͎̪͍̺͋ͧ̎̄͌ͥ̊̓̇ͅĖ̛͍͇̱͓̫̭͎̜̭̤̲̮̼͖̄͌̇́L̷̛̠̖̝̥̹̲̪̠̲̂̈́̇ͣ͑̔͌̾̊ͬͤ̉ͫ̉̉̾̚͘͜F̸̡̡̪̭͇͉̣̬̣̻̟ͪ̊ͮ͒͢ ̢̺̳̖̤̠̞̪̱̘͖̭͓̝̞̉̈́ͫ̌͛̎̒́ͭ̚͜P̑ͪ̔͛̇ͫͫͩͭͤ̊̓̀ͦ҉̴͏̻̖̙͙̩̤͔̺͎̖̞͎̲͘R̴̢̖̙̪̖̖̦̯̝͉̻͔̺͈͎͇͔̦̽̽ͩ̐ͬ̚̕͝Ȁ̵͔̖̺̭͉͚͖ͫͫ̀͆̽̕͜͟C̸̨̦̣̬͔̯̹͉̼̪̻̗͕͛̎͆̆̇̍̉͊ͬ̌̈́͂̂̐ͨ̐ͬ̓̌T̷̴͚̺̫̫̟͚̖͈̝̪͍̆ͣ̎͐̾̆͊ͯ̋ͨ̓̒̇̏ͧ̓͑̿͢Ȉ̛͈̮̳͍̤̉ͧ͆̐̋ͧ͋́͞͠Ś̸̛̰͇̦̬̖͍̠̟̺̹̒̂ͭ́̽͗ͯ̓ͭ͋̑̃̌͗͒́̄̀̕͜Ȩ̶̊͑ͬ̎̒͌͌ͪ̎ͮ̔̎͊̏̊ͦ̌ͨ͆͘͠͏̗̬̜̫̩͓̗̰̦̳͈?̶̹̱̬̫͇͉̳̱̬̱̩͍͍͉̰̝̜̗̍͒̉̉̎̌ͦ̓͑͌ͯ̆̾͘͠ͅ?̑͌͛̒҉̴̶͎̣͈͔͈͎͔̞̩͠ͅ?̴͉͓̻̙̬̯̜̪̝̼̟̍̾ͩ̐̎̈́̈́̒̎ͫͬ͗͋ͨ͛́̋͑͜͞

Well, As of my location, it is now 12:15 AM - So to that end, a little message from one bugger in on the eastern coast of convict-land,

Merry Christmas Everyone!

For a small & meaningless celebrationary act, I will host a CaH game on Pretend You're Xyzzy, as of this link below - Password is bollocks - All lowercase.
https://pyx-2.pretendyoure.xyz/zy/game.jsp#game=1

Also, if the link is not of workings, server is A Falcon with a Box on its Head, Host name is Imbecilium,

Edited by InfiniumV
More d a t a