Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[OOC/Recruiting] Siren's Call

SpaceHelicopters

3 minutes ago, Locky122 said:

Could I join in on the "FunTM"?

I'm literally gonna do a copy-paste of Lucas' character, just adjusting things here and there to fit with whatever story you come up with

Also - HI! Still alive....ish...(if anyone cares, that is...)

Go ahead, He'll fit right in with. Can't go wrong with a vanilla human, after all.

On 1/5/2018 at 2:36 PM, Agent_Maine said:

tenor.gif

~~~

All jokes aside, I understand everything you're saying. I won't bore you with yet another paragraph of writing since I already gave you one on the Discord server, but know that I'll always be around on Discord, ready to talk to you or anyone else about anything, as long as I understand it (looking at you Warhammer 40K). I'm open to playing some Steam Games as well.

~~~

Since Siren's Call has officially ended, I have a question for everyone involved.

What is your headcannon for what happened to your OC in Siren's Call? Did they survive? Did they escape? Did they die horribly?

Well, Lucas never really got to the ship, so I guess he saw all the cr@p go down from a distance...

• 1 month later...
On 11/28/2017 at 10:37 PM, InfiniumV said:

And also

The answer is Yes, to both of you.

Make sure you read through the very first post in this thread - It goes over all the rules and limitations of the setting. Read it thoroughly. This is very important! It cannot be emphasized enough!

You'll know your boundaries of the setting once you do so - You'll also learn who else is participating in the roleplay, and who their characters are. In addition, you'll get the setting of which to build your characters around or upon.
You'll also give the rest of us a chance to glance out and pick out any inconsistencies or faults within your characters, Just be ready to accept and work with criticism - You're working and will be working with, other people here, so be wary of that fact. 

So to that end I say, Go ahead! I look forward to seeing what you two are capable of putting out, and if I'll be able to help improve it.

Also, if either of you have any questions about role-playing in general or want any tips, feel free to ask any of us, orright?
Anything constructive would save us all from drowning this thread in sh!tposts.

And on top of that, please be patient with these threads - Sometimes a snag or a dozen hit the thread and progress on the IC thread can slow to a crawl until we pick up steam again - We're in one of those situations right now, actually - so don't be surprised if it takes awhile for your characters to be actually admitted into the story proper. But it does give you plenty of time to get your characters all sorted here on the OOC thread.

I have some questions for you. What does OOC and IC mean?

2 minutes ago, Yyvern said:

I have some questions for you. What does OOC and IC mean?

OOC - Out-of-Context - RP related matters are handled on OOC threads, things like character apps & such.

IC - In-Context - The actual RP thread itself, where the roleplaying happens.