Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Recruiting Tenno's to our Clan (301X)

Kagsyy

Hello there! I am the Founder of the 301X Clan, and I am willing to recruit some Tenno’s, so if you are interested on joining this Clan, then please reply for an invite with your IGN. (Also, we don't mind any inexperienced players of this game, as long as you have fun and enjoy playing with us).

Some info about our clan
We are a Rank 2 Clan. We are currently in progress of making our Dojo better & bigger. (But other then that, we still have a quite decently built Dojo).
We only have 3 people in the clan currently (Including me).

Clan Rules
Please be respectful to every member of this Clan.
Please try not to use any harmful/detrimental language.
Consider helping each other if necessary. (Especially if the player does not know what to do in a certain situation).

Hi there, I just started not too long ago, managed to get myself to rank something... I don't even know what rank i am, I just got myself to Venus, I think that's MR2? As I've read, its probably more fun to join a clan than to solo yourself, so if you would like to....

I am:

IGN: kolojikelic

Origins: Singapore

Active hours: Anytime I'm on (I work shift hours and sometimes can be at work for 20 hours at a go. But the most common times, would probably be 0300 - 0400 GMT.

Personality: Casual player, enjoys being the tank in a team. Quite tired of the caustic MOBA scene, that's why exploring new games where community is caring and willing to share and learn from each other. Be it games or even life. Never too old to learn new tricks.

Thanks for reading.

the-most-annoying-people-at-the-gym.jpg

On 9/18/2017 at 4:49 AM, kolojikelic said:

Hi there, I just started not too long ago, managed to get myself to rank something... I don't even know what rank i am, I just got myself to Venus, I think that's MR2? As I've read, its probably more fun to join a clan than to solo yourself, so if you would like to....

I am:

IGN: kolojikelic

Origins: Singapore

Active hours: Anytime I'm on (I work shift hours and sometimes can be at work for 20 hours at a go. But the most common times, would probably be 0300 - 0400 GMT.

Personality: Casual player, enjoys being the tank in a team. Quite tired of the caustic MOBA scene, that's why exploring new games where community is caring and willing to share and learn from each other. Be it games or even life. Never too old to learn new tricks.

Thanks for reading.

the-most-annoying-people-at-the-gym.jpg

Could you accept the friend request when you're able to? Thanks.

Hey, I'd like to join up too!

I have some time in the game, but probably green as grass in reality. As far as progress, I have a bunch of sporadic nodes unlocked, since I used to play in ages past, before junctions and whatnot. (Used to have to actually combine mods too, what a change that was)

Playing pretty casually in my down time during college. In NA if that matters at all.

IGN: HomelessSkittle