DrAlsouri

I just installed the game on my new PC which has the following specs:

MSI Z170A Gaming motherboard
Intel i5-5600 3.2GHz
AMD Radeon Rx 580 4GB
16 GB RAM
250 GB SSD
Windows 10 64 bit

The game runs but it's unplayable because it feels like I'm playing it with the embedded graphics card not with the Rx 580.

With every movement in-game there's an extremely irritating scratching sound

the frame rate is somewhere between 15 and 30 fps

I've tried it with the latest updated driver "Crimson relive 17.9.1" and again with older versions: 17.4.3 and 17.2.1

I can't use catalyst because it's been replaced with the crimson relive for the Rx series I think.

My PC runs other games smoothly with no issues whatsoever "heavy games like Rise of the Tomb Raider and DOOM" run at high settings with no issue.

I should mention that I recently flashed the GPU bios and changed its rom for better hash rate during ethereum mining, however I tried the modified .rom and also reset to the original .rom and got same result.

I tried the game with the steam version and with the standalone and got same results

Also tried having the game files on C Driver and on a USB Hard Drive and same results

In game settings when I Cancel DirectX 11 and 10 I get a moderately good picture in-game.
https://imgur.com/a/cGZwj
https://imgur.com/a/GQpSv
https://imgur.com/a/d26ru
https://imgur.com/a/p0KVF

When I activate DirectX 10 or 11 I get an incredibly bad blurry picture ingame.
https://imgur.com/a/cHBPx

So that's all I know. Does anyone have any idea what I'm missing here? Why is the game running incredibly bad?
Your help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Edited by DrAlsouri

Hi DrAlsouri,

We're sorry to hear that you have been experiencing these problems. While we try to determine the cause internally, could you please try a couple of things for us?

• When playing in DX11, and everything looks blurry, can you try disabling motion blur from the Warframe display settings? Do you notice an improvement?
  • Try verifying / optimizing your download cache via. the Warframe launcher. This way we can rule out these problems being caused by missing or corrupt files.

Thanks!

Edit: Also, do you happen to be using Radeon ReLive? If so, can you try turning it off before you launch the game? This can be found in your driver settings. Just navigate to the ReLive tab and disable it by toggling the button "off".

Edited by [DE]Dmitri

I am not in my 20's , and a computer person able to get into every area of the computer, I am just a disabled vet communicating with my kids and playing games with them. the blurr is off I reinstalled the game, and can not find the relive tab. I also reinstalled directx to insure this was in as well. I did not have this issue. I am talking to my son in another state about my computer , how ever I did not have this issue before unless your specs have now changed to play the game. due to my fps going up and down with screen loads I really do not believe that it is at my end. So before I go spend money I do not have what else is there. why did I lose the ability to run the game now.

Ummm.. I don't know why leadwolf is replying to Dmitri as if he was ME!!!

Anyway, Thank you for the reply Dmitri.. I did disable motion blur and that did improve the image slightly. However, I started a mission after that and the loading screen took almost a full minute then during the mission with every move there was an incredibly annoying screeching sound, the graphics were very bad and blurry "less blurry than before but still very", and 1 minute later the game crashed.

I do not have Re-live installed or activated. and verifying the game files doesn't chance anything.

looking forward for more help from you..

im assuming you meant i5 6500.

is the resolution set properly? Do the temps on the gpu rise when launched? what im looking for here is if the the video card is actually starting properly. 

Does this happen with other games? i know you listed a couple with no issues. when the 500's launched i know there was a problem similar to this. Except widespread further than just warframe. and some people had no issues.

also do you have an anti virus? I have a program called advanced system care. an option was auto turned on called auto clean RAM/Smart RAM clean. when i hit certain cpu % usage or every 30 mins of a gaming session itd activate.  causing crashes, stutters, and many other issues. and it was mainly only going on warframe. im giving this example. as it could be a safe program if you have any. ^^

28 minutes ago, DrAlsouri said:

Ummm.. I don't know why leadwolf is replying to Dmitri as if he was ME!!!

Anyway, Thank you for the reply Dmitri.. I did disable motion blur and that did improve the image slightly. However, I started a mission after that and the loading screen took almost a full minute then during the mission with every move there was an incredibly annoying screeching sound, the graphics were very bad and blurry "less blurry than before but still very", and 1 minute later the game crashed.

I do not have Re-live installed or activated. and verifying the game files doesn't chance anything.

looking forward for more help from you..

The next time you experience this can you please type something in chat like "screeching", then close the game and us a support ticket with a copy of your EE.log from this session? We're hoping that there is something we can find in your log file that can explain what is going on.

Your EE.log can be found here.

Thanks!