Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Outcast Moon Alliance! Chosen of Moon Goddess looking for active clans!!

(PSN)Malivolus-

My fellow Tenno! I Hachiro20, Warlord of Storm tier Conclave based clan Outcast Moon, creator of Warframe Conclave Life on YouTube and known as the Kamas God, am coming to you all with a great offer to merge your clans, big or small, with one with a rising reputation!

Chosen of Moon Goddess welcomes ALL active clans of ANY size with MATURE leadership!! Do you like Conclave? Dojo Duels? Fashion Frame Contests? Survival and Void Relic runs? Well this is the Alliance for you! We do chat parties, have several communities and PSN message groups, and members with knowledge of trading, modification, and especially, PvP!! We're the laid back type, but we have pretty standard regulations. So what are our rules?

• BE RESPECTFUL IN ALLIANCE CHAT

• NO INVITE SPAMMING

• BE WILLING TO CONTRIBUTE TO ALLIANCE VAULT

**Must retain a 50% Activity rate within your clan, meaning AT LEAST HALF your members must have logged in within the LAST 7 DAYS OF THE MONTH.**

We'll be one of the chillest alliances on the circuit led by me, one of the hottest on the PvP scene. Want to join up? Hit me down below.

Contact on PS4 message: Hachiro20, FuhqNugget, AceGaming068 for alliance invite or details.

May the Moon Goddess bless you all. Let us fight together Tenno.

Edited by (PS4)Hachiro20
Revised Regulations

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...