Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Not receiving Death Marks after Stalker was killed by the environment

Silnaloc

So, I was on the Void doing a rescue mission then the Stalker spawned on me, I was on the cell where the path is a plus(+) shape and there are several crossing lasers. The Stalker walked up to one of those, died, kneeled down, said something about not killing me this time and vanished. I've killed him before, died to him, but after this time I'm not receiving any marks from boss assassinations anymore, but I'm still marked. I've killed the Jackal a couple times after that, Lt Krill, Sargas Ruk, and as far as I know those bosses give you the mark whatever you're already marked or not. Hasn't received any mails nor saw him in a while, so I'm thinking that the fact that I didn't killed him the last time and he ended up dying anyway may have messed up my encounter mechanics.

If anyone had any experience like that of not receiving any marks and it turned out fine after, or happened to have the stalker killed by the environment, please let me know.

Thanks for your time in advance.

Edit: I was in solo session, mission was Hepit, the mission was success after, and I didn't attempted any treasure parkour trials. I've had other encounters with rival syndicates after that, and from all other bosses, I killed Sargas as story progression after, so I think I should have received an email.

Update: After GMT 0:00 I've killed Alad V and got a mark just fine.

Update 2: GMT 9:00 Did a couple os runs, had a normal encounter with the Stalker and surprisingly enough had a consecutive encounter on the mission right after.

I've changed the sentinel and his weapon, and unequipped my primary and secondary weapons, I don't have any idea if that's supposed to affect the encounters but I'm just trying to provide the more information I can on the matter, the mechanics around this npc are somewhat shady yet.

The threatening mails after the assassinations seems to be working just fine now, but until the zero hour yesterday I'm sure they weren't working even with story progression bosses. If anyone reproduced this in some way or want to, I think it's safe to say that isn't gonna shut your mark mails permanently at least.

Edited by Silnaloc