Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Covenant of Mars {Rebirth} - Discord + Forums

Radathir

logo.png

d2f6890ab9cab77bd69570d14a4429eb.jpg

We are a mountain clan that went very inactive due to my university and inability to run, but I'm back, and I want to continue the project, now I can't promise we are a huge clan, but we have some really dedicated members who have just joined and we wan't to try something a little different. We want to start off in this humble position and become great. I am specifically looking for new members and Leadership roles to help facilitate our project, more info about our idea will be shared upon joining, but if your rank 8 or above, you are eligible for a leadership role. 

Discord - https://discord.gg/CPTZ9e

Forum - http://w11.zetaboards.com/CovenantOfMars/index/

Who are we ?

We are a (Mostly) but not exclusive to British group of Lads and Ladettes who are dedicated to getting awesome loop and helping eac-hother in warframe. We Have most facilities + research, probably about %75-80 in its current state, we have conclave rooms and challenge rooms, the dojo is still expanding.

Clan Lore / Background

The Covenant of Mars -

A small Tenno Conclave of Honorbound warriors dedicated to helping each-other out and becoming the most powerful and cultured warriors in the galaxy, their culture is centered around the planet Mars and their Dojo lies in the void of space closest to Mars. They dedicate their lives to becoming the best they can be and preserving the new Tenno culture and way of life from the scourge of Grineer and Corpus invaders. They are sworn enemies to the Corpus but will deal with them on occasion. 

How our clan operates ?

Our clan isn't much in its current state, but we aim to do something a bit interesting, we aim to set up a group of people who are required by clan obligations to contribute to each other, help each other gain mods and boost smaller players considerably, most people go into clans just as a group of people to do missions with and for the research, but I hope (membership willing) we can construct an system where we will work together farming resources, at-least one day dedicated a month, and members can request a free or highly discounted version of these farmed items such as prime parts or relics and mods based on the supply and demand of course. The idea is hopefully to allow our members to become strong quickly, as I said we are very young and I doubt everyone would be interested.

We hope to get a clan wide platinum farming system up by selling prime parts and mods in the game, to take advantage of the platinum system and sharing platinum and gifts between members.

But if you are however interested to work with us to build this clan from a very humble position and watch it grow, It would be awesome, I also however understand if you think this idea sucks.
Also do I need say our clan logo is cool? Also we have some cool guys playing, eventually we hope to rank up and compete with other clans and cooperate also. 

7cb9f2ded89678a49eb970d6aaba4c52.png

Edited by Radathir

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...