Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoGen Round 10 - Halloween Edition!

[DE]Taylor

Edgelords rejoice - TennoGen Round 10 (Halloween Edition) has officially been decided!

For those not aware, this wave only includes dark and grisly versions of your favourite Warframes (skins and alt helms included), which means some incredible pieces had to be passed up because they didn’t quite meet the spook-factor!

Warframe Skins

Warframe Helmets

These items will be released with our Halloween promotion on PC - and hopefully simultaneously on Consoles as well - so your Fashion Frame will be ready for haunting season.

Congratulations to everyone who has accepted! If your piece didn’t make it, keep an eye out on Steam for supplementary feedback from us. We will be sending it out over the course of next week.

Have a great weekend, Tenno!

Best,
[DE]Taylor
:community:

1 minute ago, novabjorn said:

@[DE]Taylor Looks like you missed a Limbo helmet that they showed on the Devstream.

Also, any chance of getting feedback on submissions that didn't get picked?

Whoops! 

And yes, I said so in the main post!

12 minutes ago, [DE]Taylor said:

If your piece didn’t make it, keep an eye out on Steam for supplementary feedback from us. We will be sending it out over the course of next week.

I'm very happy you chose Faven's Atlas Graxx as one of the winners, and it's definitely going to be an instant buy for me when it's released since it's the only skin I was hoping would get released this round. Can't wait till Halloween (if you have them all ready by your estimated time) to make one of my top favorite Warframes into the Grineer 'Frame I've always wanted.

1 hour ago, Polymelodic said:

I was so sure that her Sanguinaria skin will be included. If that helmet is not spooky, I don't know what is.

boiii, I still haven't touched the Jinsei feedback yet, I might fully rework her while keeping in mind with the current feedbacks on her skin 

8 hours ago, led2012WF said:

boiii, I still haven't touched the Jinsei feedback yet, I might fully rework her while keeping in mind with the current feedbacks on her skin 

They have no love for Trinity. It's not like something's wrong with your skin. It's unique and beautiful

Spoiler

Looking at tennogen winners sometimes i am surprised they have been chosen, so bad they are

Edited by texrei