Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoGen Round 10 - Halloween Edition!

[DE]Taylor

On ‎10‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 8:10 PM, (PS4)SippyCupShinobi said:

Sooo...Rebecca just confirmed on the TwitchCon episode of Prime Time that this Tennogen release won't be simultaneous as promised. When were they planning on telling us console players? We expected a huge wait for PoE but now this? What was the point of the early submissions and approvals for this?

Now that the cat's finally out of the bag...when can us console players, who had something to look forward to while we endure the long wait for PoE, expect these Tennogen items? Can we get an answer rather than silence?

Seriously, Halloween is 10 days away. You gave us no indication that the promised and properly planned simultaneous release was being cancelled. We got no official news update. Instead we got the bad news during an impromptu prime time stream because Megan caught a viewer's question. Megan was surprised herself by the news, and Rebecca just shrugs it off like it's no big deal.

Space mom, you crushed my soul.

DE, you try your hardest to keep console players out of the cold darkness and in the loop...but the fashionframe community on consoles have felt this lack of communication regarding Tennogen before. Please, do better. We love y'all

@[DE]Taylor Can you please respond to this? Or send someone who can? Why hasnt this news been put in the ships newsfeed? I get that things unexpected things happen but the lack of transparency doesnt fit with standard procedure. Let us in the loop so we know instead of leaving us to speculate. Mistaked happen but not owning up to them is a very poor choice. Hoping for some insight Taylor. Thanks for reading this.

So PC got it, now when will consoles get this?

I like how DE said consoles give Tennogen to PC and Consoles simultaneously ONCE, said that from then on they would be simultaneous, and now here we are several updates later and despite showing that Tennogen can be delivered to consoles through the wonderful powers of Hotfixes, have yet to deliver on their promise.

Edited by (XB1)RAG is NAROK

I think nobody at DE actually knows when this will be available for console. In my three to four years of playing this game I've never seen them be completely silent about something for this long and just not answer anybody.  Even all the community ladies are ignoring all console tennogen questions on twitter. Basically pretending it doesn't exist until somebody there figures it out.

1 hour ago, alexmach1 said:

Microsoft/Sony determine update dates for their respective consoles, not DE. That is what the 'cert process' is all about.

This excuse has gotten really tiring because they have hot fixed in tennogen (tennogen round 6) before without having to do a cert. it can be done without an actual “update”. Its just irritating when no one at DE answers questions and the first post of this thread is still unupdated saying “promotion on PC - and hopefully simultaneously on Consoles

Edited by (PS4)thegodofwar12345
Grammar

2 hours ago, alexmach1 said:

Microsoft/Sony determine update dates for their respective consoles, not DE. That is what the 'cert process' is all about.

In the past (Tennogen Round 6) Consoles received a hotfix, which gave them Tennogen Round 6 at the same time PC got it. DE then said they would release tennogen simultaneously.

1 hour ago, (PS4)thegodofwar12345 said:

This excuse has gotten really tiring because they have hot fixed in tennogen (tennogen round 6) before without having to do a cert. it can be done without an actual “update”. Its just irritating when no one at DE answers questions and the first post of this thread is still unupdated saying “promotion on PC - and hopefully simultaneously on Consoles

See I am not the only one who remembers this.

I just think it is strange that DE did this ONCE, and then I guess just forgot about how to do it.

1 hour ago, (PS4)thegodofwar12345 said:

Hotfixes also go through the cert process, I was using 'update' in its general form. The overarching point is that DE does not control when content can be added to consoles.