Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoGen Round 10 - Halloween Edition!

[DE]Taylor

2 minutes ago, (Xbox One)BL00Dmauler13 said:

Okay, seriously, when in the name of sweet mother of Hunhow can us console PEASANTS (<--As seen by PC game developers) finally get these Tennogen 10 items.?

Seriously.

I thought they were supposed to be released across all platforms. Why does no-one know when console PEASANTS (<--As seen by PC game developers) gain access to these?

Seriously.

Did Hunhow somehow mind control the developers? Or did Salad 5 create a new Infested string that only affects peoples mental capacity?

Seriously.

I'm getting saltier than Hydroid that Hallwoeen is TOMORROW as of this comment, and I STILL can't dress in the _HALLOWEEN_ Tennogen items!

Seriously!

Things happen, and they've been busy with PAX and TwitchCon.
 Sure it's upsetting, but they tried. Plus, they said they were aiming for it, not that we were definitely getting it by then.

Relax, Taylor said we are getting it with PoE. At least they informed us of what's going down.

On 26/10/2017 at 9:45 PM, Archaestra said:

standalone pc version also got nothing, it's steam-only it seems.

Yeah, sadly Tennogen is steam only for PC which means that this year we pretty much got nothing new if we can't throw money at steam (no new DotD skins really sucked, it feels like they cancelled Halloween this year).

8 hours ago, (XB1)MaruKips said:

More content for the PC, seriously? Yeah, they're definitely too busy with Pax and Twitchcon to worry about the console version, which is STILL at one bar.

Our console streams on Monday and Tuesday were cancelled for the past week or so due to the community team's travel from TwitchCon and PAX Aus, which is where we share a lot of our console news before any official threads even go up. The devs were and are working hard on getting the Plains to PS4 and Xbox One - the minute we have news to share about Cert or anything else, you guys will know about it. :)

The last update for the console players was September 18 (42 days and counting) is a long time without updates should have launched tennogen Halloween so that the wait does not become so long.
It is known that this is a very big update but the console players need a little more love.
It's just a criticism without bad intentions.

38 minutes ago, (PS4)jorkiuxps said:

The last update for the console players was September 18 (42 days and counting) is a long time without updates should have launched tennogen Halloween so that the wait does not become so long.
It is known that this is a very big update but the console players need a little more love.
It's just a criticism without bad intentions.

I could get behind this idea if DE could make it work. Seeing smaller interim patches for cosmetics/non-story or plot related content having its own release system vs bigger patches like PoE would definitely be awesome. 

I'm honestly fine with the way things are now, but knowing there's a lot of content that could have dropped when it was ready vs waiting for our next big update makes me wonder if that's a thing that could happen.

It'd be really cool to see the deluxe skins and tennogen and such come out soon in the event our PoE patch is still a fair bit away.

6 hours ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Our console streams on Monday and Tuesday were cancelled for the past week or so due to the community team's travel from TwitchCon and PAX Aus, which is where we share a lot of our console news before any official threads even go up. The devs were and are working hard on getting the Plains to PS4 and Xbox One - the minute we have news to share about Cert or anything else, you guys will know about it. :)

Sorry, it's just that Warframe has been pretty boring for a long time now. There's just nothing to do. Seeing the PC version get all this fancy stuff then telling us console users to watch them on twitch at what we don't have yet and for free stuff that's not even worth it is basically dangling candy in our face. It seems unfair to me is all.

Edited by (XB1)MaruKips