Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks For Watching Devstream #98!

[DE]Megan

I hope that there will be some focus geared towards the Warframe, in particular I would actually like to be able to have some utility like natural talent and handspring available on all Schools or just as a passive bonus if you have the required mod points for the schools. At least there is some trade off with losing all the good stuff now. As many have said already, if focus is geared solely for Operators I believe it could be detrimental to focus in general. We barely use Operator mode and the only time i actually see it being used is either waiting at the extraction or using op mode in the raids. In the LORS people will use the OP mode to get on the correct pad because the lights don't change if someone dcs or if someone has no clue/trolling and wont get on to complete that section. Also the biggest issues with JV is its impossible to complete from what I know without having completed The War Within. All clients have to take the esophages as operator or it just spits you back to your original location. Its been like this for many months and I don't blame people barely playing or frustrated with that raid in general. 

So we have the ultimate suits of "battle armour", why would anyone ever bother becoming fleshy inferior warriors that can never reach that potential without them of them, especially if it wont enhance the individual while within that ultimate armour?

The warframes give the operators huge amounts of power for little real risk to themselves.  Why risk their own (presumably single) life and limb when they have zero need to?

22 hours ago, Loswaith said:

So we have the ultimate suits of "battle armour", why would anyone ever bother becoming fleshy inferior warriors that can never reach that potential without them of them, especially if it wont enhance the individual while within that ultimate armour?

The warframes give the operators huge amounts of power for little real risk to themselves.  Why risk their own (presumably single) life and limb when they have zero need to?

2430237b93a0d4862c2de55d4bafa02e4ddff048 

So this Plains of Eidolon seems pretty cool.. But really i was expecting there to be boards for each planet, instead of just 1 plain..

I mean is Plains of Eidolon still in beta? Is it.. That Digital Extremes doesnt have the Server space for multiple plains of each planet?

I was expecting something like infested dominant plains, Grineer dominant plains, Corpus dominant plains, Corrupted dominant plains.. All in which are subject too this post:

• 3 weeks later...