Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream #98 Overview

AM-Bunny

11 hours ago, Tesseract7777 said:

They aren't giving a release date this time, probably because people always get upset at them for giving release dates and then not meeting the deadline. 

However, it is probably relatively close, I would guess within a month or so at most, as they have said there will be no more little updates until then, unless they desperately need to fix something broken. 

But will they at least be giving some kind of prior warning before the actual drop? I'm not talking about a day or two, but like 5 days or so. That way people can make plans for things like watching streams and coordinating with friends.

On 9/16/2017 at 2:47 PM, -AoN-CanoLathra- said:

Sorry I wasn't clear, but I want a full, healthy energy economy. I main Octavia these days, and the idea of only using powers occasionally is almost frightening.

I have no desire to see Warframe turn into another CoD clone. I love the current energy economy of the game. I am worried that the scenario I illustrated will become reality.

Fairly said. As a fellow Octavia player I too shudder at a return the scarce, RNG energy.

Loki, Mesa and Octavia - and to a lesser degree, Titania and Zephyr - were intentionally designed with very weak Tanks. Without energy, their survivability drops to Zero.

DE needs to fix the energy economy very soon.

4 hours ago, Cortanis said:

But will they at least be giving some kind of prior warning before the actual drop? I'm not talking about a day or two, but like 5 days or so. That way people can make plans for things like watching streams and coordinating with friends.

I imagine they will at least let people know when they think they are a couple days away, in order to build hype. But I doubt we will hear much sooner than that. However, knowing DE, them telling us they are about 2 days out probably WILL actually be closer to five days from that point so you should have time to prepare, just based on their track record of whooshing past all of their own deadlines. 

Edited by Tesseract7777

32 minutes ago, X80x said:

hmm.. what my operator will become with max branch 1 of the focuss... 

Star-Killer from Star Wars Force Unleashed.... I mean this is how I imagine if not then what the point changing him...

Edited by Vlada91

5 hours ago, Vlada91 said:

Star-Killer from Star Wars Force Unleashed.... I mean this is how I imagine if not then what the point changing him...

I wouldn't say no to our warframes being the muscle with Tenno being the psychic warrior with small arms.