The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quantus - The Gravity Warframe

President_Gohan

Hi Warframe, it's President Gohan here with a new frame idea that will deal with Gravity. 

Quantus: The Gravity Warframe

Quantus will be a gravity based Warframe able to change the gravity, cause extraterrestrial events, and even boost its’ own speed (or his allies). 

STATS:
Health: 125 (175 @ rank 30)
Shields: 75 (125 @ rank 30)
Armor: 325
Energy: 175 (275 @ rank 30)
Sprint Speed: .75

PASSIVES:  
Extra damage while on a Planet (not a moon)
+50% radiation resistance.

ABILITY ONE: ASCENDANCE/DESENDANCE
Single tap will lighten a single target and the target will become light and weightless, causing the enemy to start floating upwards. 
Double tap will make a target heavy and will reduce speed and start to crush target.

ABILITY TWO: ASTEROID BELT (OPTION A)
Quantus summons a ring of small asteroids that will circle him.  These asteroids will knock enemies over upon contact, each asteroid crumbles to ashes upon each enemy effected.  Reactivating ability will send them outwards pummeling through enemies in that direct pathway.

ABILITY TWO: GAMMA WAVE (OPTION B)
Quantus will emit a very bright light that will blind enemies nearby and has a chance cause radiation effects to any enemy quantus contacts (during abilities timer).

ABILITY TWO: TERRAFORM (OPTION C)
This would have multiple options.  Barrage, dome, and quake.

BARRAGE:  Quantus will lighten all ground within range and send broken down chunks of earth at enemies.  After Quantus throws these pieces of eath, he will make them heavy again upon impact, crushing any enemy under them.

DOME: A protective dome that Quantus can protect himself or nearby allies.  This would be a hold button ability that will drain energy to use.  The dome will stay active while button is pressed.

QUAKE: Quantus will stomp, forming a trench-like effect that will spread to enemies within it’s path.  Enemies caught in this will fall into this trench.  Quantus can activate again to close this trench, crushing all enemies inside.

ABILITY THREE: GRAVITY SHIFT:
Quantus will let out a strange energy wave that makes him or his allies faster or slower, based on power strength (negative vs. positive).  This effects also ability activation as well as projectile flight speed.

(Could be switched with Ability One or Ability Two)

ABILITY FOUR: METEOR SHOWER
Quantus calls down gigantic meteors to wreak havoc on enemies.  This will be a duration based ability that can also be sped up or slowed down with Gravity Shift.  Slower the meteor, the more damage.  However, if the meteor comes fast, the shockwave will go farther…. But would deal less damage.   Either fast or slow, if Quantus is also under the meteor upon impact, it would hurt him as well.

EDIT:

Quantus calls down meteors to wreak havoc on enemies.  Having high power strength will increase the size of the Meteors where as having low power strength will make more meteors, but smaller.  Big meteors will have more damage involved and bigger AOE, smaller will have knockdown effects. Bigger meteors will also fall slower than smaller meteors, however the effects of Gravity Shift could also slightly effect the falling speed.  If meteor is over a certain size, if quantus is under the meteor upon contact, quantus will also be effected.

These are ideas that me and my buddy have worked on.  As you can see there are 3 options of the second ability.  I would like to hear your thoughts on which one you would like more or if you have any suggestions that could improve any ability in general.  

This idea may seem kinda bland (IMO, not sure what I might be missing out) in information, my apologies.  If I have left any details out, please comment and I will answer them as soon as I can.

EDIT: Also, I'm not a very good artist, so I cant really provide any idea of what he would look like.  

Edited by President_Gohan
added a comment

20 hours ago, Runeglyph said:

You Should Know that this is one of many Concepts that use Gravity, one of the best i've seen is...

---v

Well that idea does indeed sound cool, and well written (very astounding on how neat it is written; well done)... this topic is a little different. 

I like the idea to be able to cause a meteor shower as well as deal with gravity.  I think both ideas are quite unique, but I would still like to hear thoughts on this topic.