Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

{The Anthem} | Active and Very Friendly | SEA | No MR Requirement | Strong Alliance | Daily Raids | NOW RECRUITING!!!

Akimurasan

Name: Fordescammers

Mastery: 5

I played Warframe for the first time really long ago (so Loki was my starter when I booted my account...) but quit due to the bugginess, and came back a few weeks ago for PoE. I will probably only be able to play three days a week due to my job but I enjoy learning what I can and helping others along the way. Crafting my first Prime weapon (Akstiletto Prime!) as I am typing this and I hope to make it to end game soon enough. Looking for a clan to help me with this process.

I don't know how to host but I'll try my best to learn the ropes...

Name : ifeed_92

MR : 1 (just started playing so there will be improvement soon, i promise and if not then kick me)

About Myself : Just started playing, will probably play 2-3+ hours every week

Want to take a part in hosting any missions?: Possible in the far future

11 hours ago, DamnHeFLy said:

Name: Fordescammers

Mastery: 5

I played Warframe for the first time really long ago (so Loki was my starter when I booted my account...) but quit due to the bugginess, and came back a few weeks ago for PoE. I will probably only be able to play three days a week due to my job but I enjoy learning what I can and helping others along the way. Crafting my first Prime weapon (Akstiletto Prime!) as I am typing this and I hope to make it to end game soon enough. Looking for a clan to help me with this process.

I don't know how to host but I'll try my best to learn the ropes...

6 hours ago, ifeed_92 said:

Name : ifeed_92

MR : 1 (just started playing so there will be improvement soon, i promise and if not then kick me)

About Myself : Just started playing, will probably play 2-3+ hours every week

Want to take a part in hosting any missions?: Possible in the far future

Invited to the clan~! Please check your forum's inbox for the Discord link!

4 hours ago, Cothiro said:

IGN: Cothiro

MR: 4

About me: I have this account since CB, never really played it since as I didn't like it too much. But now I'm hooked! And playing with friendly people would be so good for learning the game.

As for hosting, I'm too much of a noob for that :)

1 hour ago, CrimsonBlu said:

Name: CrimsonBlu

MR: 7

just want a clan that's actually active not the greatest player

Aight I have sent you an invite to the clan~!
Please check your forum's inbox for the Discord invite!

Name: Galator001
Mastery Rank: 3 (will be 4 today)
About yourself: Just started playing this game. Finding it really interesting and fun so far. There's a lot to learn in this game so I'm looking for a community so that I can find more people to play with and to learn.
Want to take a part in hosting any missions?: Sure, once I'm more knowledgeable about the ins and outs of this game.

On 10/17/2017 at 9:17 AM, Akiyuto said:

Name: Akiyuto
Mastery Rank: 3
About yourself: Eagerly looking to make some friends that have the same passion for Warframe

8 hours ago, Galator001 said:

Name: Galator001
Mastery Rank: 3 (will be 4 today)
About yourself: Just started playing this game. Finding it really interesting and fun so far. There's a lot to learn in this game so I'm looking for a community so that I can find more people to play with and to learn.
Want to take a part in hosting any missions?: Sure, once I'm more knowledgeable about the ins and outs of this game.

Invited~! Don't forget to check your inbox both in the game and in the forums!

Name: EveVee
Mastery Rank: 9
About yourself: From Singapore, made a new account and just started replaying. Game's improved a LOT from way back then...
Want to take a part in hosting any missions?: For the moment, only non-serious/low level ones. Don't really have enough experience in higher tier maps yet.

Name: bolatz
Mastery Rank:9
About yourself: started few weeks back.... mostly playing to get meterial for crafting while still unlocking the planets... hoping to play with clanmates for higher tier map.
Want to take a part in hosting any missions?: maybe in the future, till i ge familiar with higher tier map.

19 hours ago, EveVee said:

Name: EveVee
About yourself: From Singapore, made a new account and just started replaying. Game's improved a LOT from way back then...
Want to take a part in hosting any missions?: For the moment, only non-serious/low level ones. Don't really have enough experience in higher tier maps yet.

47 minutes ago, bolatz said:

Name: bolatz
Mastery Rank:9
About yourself: started few weeks back.... mostly playing to get meterial for crafting while still unlocking the planets... hoping to play with clanmates for higher tier map.
Want to take a part in hosting any missions?: maybe in the future, till i ge familiar with higher tier map.

Aight I've sent the invitation into your inbox~! And don't forget to check your forum's inbox aswell as I will send both of you the Discord link!

Just now, TeeNInja said:

Name: TeeNInja

Mastery Rank: 6

Stopped playing about six month ago and now every clan is full because of PoE, so i hope you will accept me

Better yet, come try staying in this place~! I have sent you an invitation. And I promise that our clan, The Anthem, offers more than just PoE items~! Also, do not forget to check your forum's inbox for the Discord invite~!

1 hour ago, AleksLebonwski said:

IGN: AleksLebonwski

I stopped playing too for months and just returned :D

I am sorry, but you are already in a clan elsewhere :sadcry:
If you still wish to join The Anthem, you may need to leave that clan first
Other than that, thank you for applying for our clan~!

Name: illiStorm
Mastery Rank: 1
About yourself: hello! I'm from Singapore and I've just started playing. I'm trying to find people to play with coz my friends are all moba freaks. Hoping to have some casual fun and talk to people in discord! :) Promise my MR will go up! Hahahha!

Want to take a part in hosting any missions?: I have no clue what this means. 

Name: GeneralNoorgat
Mastery Rank: 4
About yourself: Just got into the game and looking to join a cool, laid back clan. 
Want to take a part in hosting any missions?: I would like to, but unfortunately my internet connection isn't that great and routinely just drops the connection 

Name: Delateral
Mastery Rank: 5

About yourself: 26 Year old returning player from Australia. Looking to pass the time when not at work comfily. I come from a hardcore raiding background but am a bit more chilled out these days. I like experimenting with builds a lot and doing atypical stuff, but will crunch when needed to.

Want to take a part in hosting any missions?: Not at this point, until I become more familiar with the game :)

The recruiting form is pretty simple, please fill in the form below;

Name:slendersamasenpai. though ill be changing in the future soonish. just call me Stella, ill be changing my name on pc as soon as budget allows.
Mastery Rank: 11
About yourself: i used to play alot. i stopped playing after my laptop broke, prob around the second dream arrival time. i switched to ps4 since i missed the game so much. didn't come back when i got a new pc since i was so further ahead. but then  new friends ive made play on pc and some people i know are checking it out on pc. so i hopped back on my account., so im on both now with ps4 being my main simply to the fact of more time spent in. i hope on WF every week on low periods of activity and more frequently when WF becomes my main focus again.

Im casual player. not into collecting everything or mastery maximizing or even the meta or best builds.

not really a raid person either. i tend to just go chse loot/gear i think looks good and then keep it if i like the way it feels/have fun using it.

I love wf. i love its lore and aart style and hows its always growing.

i also enjoy just playing the game so im generally down to run whatever missions.

im generally always playing solo alot when people arent on and have music playing while i game. but im always down to just go hop on game and have fun.

thats why i play and what i want to experience with fellow tenno.
Want to take a part in hosting any missions?:  id be down to host missions for almost anything. not the raids though as ive never done them and honestly dont see myself doing them anytime soon.

Thank for your time.

yall have lovely weekend.

11 hours ago, illiStorm said:

Name: illiStorm
Mastery Rank: 1
About yourself: hello! I'm from Singapore and I've just started playing. I'm trying to find people to play with coz my friends are all moba freaks. Hoping to have some casual fun and talk to people in discord! :) Promise my MR will go up! Hahahha!

Want to take a part in hosting any missions?: I have no clue what this means. 

11 hours ago, GeneralNoorgat said:

Name: GeneralNoorgat
Mastery Rank: 4
About yourself: Just got into the game and looking to join a cool, laid back clan. 
Want to take a part in hosting any missions?: I would like to, but unfortunately my internet connection isn't that great and routinely just drops the connection 

4 hours ago, Nathanieel said:

Name: Nathanieel

Mastery Rank: 0 (for now)

About yourself: Looking for a relaxed clan experience.

Want to take a part in hosting any missions? : Unfortunately, my internet connection isn't stable.

4 hours ago, Delateral said:

Name: Delateral
Mastery Rank: 5

About yourself: 26 Year old returning player from Australia. Looking to pass the time when not at work comfily. I come from a hardcore raiding background but am a bit more chilled out these days. I like experimenting with builds a lot and doing atypical stuff, but will crunch when needed to.

Want to take a part in hosting any missions?: Not at this point, until I become more familiar with the game :)

4 hours ago, SlenderSamaSenpai said:

The recruiting form is pretty simple, please fill in the form below;

Name:slendersamasenpai. though ill be changing in the future soonish. just call me Stella, ill be changing my name on pc as soon as budget allows.
Mastery Rank: 11
About yourself: i used to play alot. i stopped playing after my laptop broke, prob around the second dream arrival time. i switched to ps4 since i missed the game so much. didn't come back when i got a new pc since i was so further ahead. but then  new friends ive made play on pc and some people i know are checking it out on pc. so i hopped back on my account., so im on both now with ps4 being my main simply to the fact of more time spent in. i hope on WF every week on low periods of activity and more frequently when WF becomes my main focus again.

Im casual player. not into collecting everything or mastery maximizing or even the meta or best builds.

not really a raid person either. i tend to just go chse loot/gear i think looks good and then keep it if i like the way it feels/have fun using it.

I love wf. i love its lore and aart style and hows its always growing.

i also enjoy just playing the game so im generally down to run whatever missions.

im generally always playing solo alot when people arent on and have music playing while i game. but im always down to just go hop on game and have fun.

thats why i play and what i want to experience with fellow tenno.
Want to take a part in hosting any missions?:  id be down to host missions for almost anything. not the raids though as ive never done them and honestly dont see myself doing them anytime soon.

Thank for your time.

yall have lovely weekend.

You all are invited! Please check your forums' inbox for the Discord invite~!