Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 Hydroid Prime: Update 21.7.0 + Hotfixes

[DE]Danielle

16 hours ago, (PS4)marinebenology said:

Why doesn't console have the new deluxe skins yet?

Because they weren't included in the last PS4 build that was sent to cert.

Likely they will be included in your next update for PS4, The plains of Eidolon.

How long will it take for PS4/Consoles to be able to have custom/alternate configurations for the analog movement (otherwise known as legacy/split)?  It's been requested many times and I personally had this brought up multiple times in different DE streams, with only subtle comments on how it would be nice or not understanding the details (which of course I can't explain quickly enough in slow mode Twitch chat). At this point after many years the fact remains that the change should be one of the most easiest to make in WARFRAME HISTORY

So looking at my "New Controller" configuration, the "Move" is the Left analog while the "Look" is the Right analog. What we have been requesting is that the 4 directions associated with each "Move" and "Look" movements be split and then separated so there is a "Move" and "Look" movement associated with each analog stick. Please see my following example of one way to do it (there of course is an opposite way too). 

Example:

• Right analog - L & R directions look left and right | U & D directions move forward and back.
  • Left analog - L & R directions move/strafe left and right | U & D directions look up and down. 

I can continue to explain this but I am MORE than certain that it is not hard to understand when other games have this option. Can SOMEONE, ANYONE from Digital Extremes PLEASE hear a cry from the masses that you should have had this in your game from DAY 1! You are hindering your game base on a simple and trivial addition to in-game settings. Can we really not have more than 2 options on the button associated with "config" (Triangle on PS4) in the "Customize Controller" options? You don't have to understand why it is being requested, the fact why it should be considered is that people brains can prefer to work differently and sometimes work better that way. For having so many customizations in all other aspects, why has this been overlooked for so many years?

I moved this request.

Archived