Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 Hydroid Prime: Update 21.7.0 + Hotfixes

[DE]Danielle

17 hours ago, (PS4)navanivous1 said:

Now we wait for excal umbra and the plains :awkward: (You better hurry DE I'm tired of Nezha slamming his face on walls by 1 slide  I'm really excited to see him FINALLY not hitting walls)

You'll have to exercise patience, our next update won't be coming until six weeks after PC gets PoE.

Plus, DE have to squeeze out a Zephyr Prime access in November or December, between PoE and The Sacrifice.

There's a real chance we won't get The Sacrifice until next year.

On 10/3/2017 at 7:40 AM, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

You'll have to exercise patience, our next update won't be coming until six weeks after PC gets PoE.

Plus, DE have to squeeze out a Zephyr Prime access in November or December, between PoE and The Sacrifice.

It could just as easy be Mesa Prime :P

Also, Same on you for even thinking that we won't get The Sacrifice until next year :P

On 2017-10-03 at 1:40 PM, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

What makes you think we won't get it for another six weeks after pc? The resent updates have only taken about two weeks.

28 minutes ago, (PS4)mr_a_budder said:

What makes you think we won't get it for another six weeks after pc? The resent updates have only taken about two weeks.

Usually there's a gap of four to six weeks between console updates, it's true.

However, this is a major update.  PC will need a minimum of two weeks for bug fixes.  Then a week or two after that, DE will pick a cutoff point, choosing which build will be constructed for cert submission.  Give DE a week or two to put that build together.  Then DE has to submit the build to cert, a process that takes two to five business days.  Then DE picks a day to release the update.

So, if PoE were to release on PC say...next week, the earliest console players could expect it is November 21st.

Edit: November 21st, not 22nd.  DE usually prefers to roll out updates on PSN-update-Tuesday.  Although they have released updates on other days of the week in the past.

P.S. - and although Hydroid Prime access will only be 50 days old by November 21st, I can't help but wonder if DE is going to stuff the Zephyr Prime access prepackage into this build for a December 5th release?  If DE wants to release Zephyr Prime access later into December then that's another factor that'll push PoE's console release further back.

34 minutes ago, (PS4)deathdevil6466 said:

Are you kidding me we have six weeks until POE is released to ps4 jeez DE I'm gonna die of anticipation ugh 

PC has had four hotfixes in less than a week.  Eventually DE will pick a cutoff point for the console build, once they're satisfied with the level of bug fixes and possible progression system changes.  November 21st is just my best guess based on previous wait times for major updates.  If we're lucky the wait will be less than that.

Or it could even be longer.

Who knows.  *shrug*

8 hours ago, (PS4)darkshadow4999 said:

Can you please fix the classic saturated? The darkest colour used to be black but now it is just dark gray! please fix it. I bought that clour pack just to get black and now all my platinum is back to 2. :(

toggle legacy palette in options yo probably have it on

On ‎10‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 12:48 PM, (PS4)cmurkGD said:

when is ps4 geting the next hotfix?

DE hasn't posted that they've submitted a build to cert yet, which isn't surprising considering PoE on PC has had a dozen hotfixes already.

Somewhere between three to six weeks would be a fair guess.

Chances are good that the next update consoles get will be the last update of 2017 for us.

Archived