The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo update

President_Gohan

Hey, so this isn't going to be a very big change, but there are a few things that I think I could point out to possibly help improve.  

First, I would like to access my dojo even while I do not have xbox gold.  (this is where PC trumps consoles IMO- but still I spent a lot of hours on xbox warframe, so I'm not going to just quit).  I can't really obtain xbox membership at the time, but would like to access parts of the dojo.  

Secondly, I'm not sure how this new sparring room works....  to me, it worked perfectly prior to whatever update it was that messed it up.  I've tried dueling people and it would put me In a different lobby but the opponent didn't follow or went elsewhere.

Just a couple of my opinions, but I think it might benefit warframe on xbox, although I'm not sure if this is DE or xbox issue, but I thought i'd bring this up.  (maybe its' just a bug).

2 hours ago, DesFrSpace said:

Aloha.  You from the Land of X's BOX?   o.o

I am trying to understand what you mean.

Dojo Dueling problem? Sound like a bug. OR Network Issue.

Rarely the Dueling would not work, this can happen, as Bugs do pop up.

Any Picture or Proof would be helpful.

Well, I can't enter dojo at the time to get that proof.  I noticed this a few times before xbox gold expired.  It was like it put me on an alternate server or something.  I liked previous version of just going to dojo, travelling to the sparring room, and sitting in those icons to start the duel.  Now when we try to duel, it kicks us out of party, sends us to a different server (or whatever it was), and then we fight... except in this issue, I was the only one selected and my opponent was left at the dojo.  But as for proof, next time I become xbox gold, i'll record that and try to post a video here.  Unless of course an update is sent that allows non xbox gold members to get into their dojos.

5 hours ago, President_Gohan said:

Well, I can't enter dojo at the time to get that proof.  I noticed this a few times before xbox gold expired.  It was like it put me on an alternate server or something.  I liked previous version of just going to dojo, travelling to the sparring room, and sitting in those icons to start the duel.  Now when we try to duel, it kicks us out of party, sends us to a different server (or whatever it was), and then we fight... except in this issue, I was the only one selected and my opponent was left at the dojo.  But as for proof, next time I become xbox gold, i'll record that and try to post a video here.  Unless of course an update is sent that allows non xbox gold members to get into their dojos.

there is a good reason why it kicks you out of the party and brings you to a different sever. It's there to deal with lag and S#&$.

for the dueling thing make the opponent press yes when the Question show's up or if that does not work make him go into spectate mode by sit on the dueling pads.