Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nintendo Switch

(PSN)Magician_NG

Alright, this post is going to sound like an endorsement, lol. 

I've been loving the hell out of the Switch.  Despite its flaws (small internal memory, clunky voice chat system, account management, non-transferrable game saves, etc) I feel as though this system is going to have some seriously good gaming experiences over the next several years.  So....like a full blow gaming addict, I went gonzo on game purchases over the past week.  Zelda: BotW, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Ultra SF2, Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle, Splatoon 2, Ironcast, Minecraft, NeuroVoider, and Fast RMX.

Although a Nintendo product wasn't my first gaming experience in life (I started with Atari 2600 in 1982), Nintendo has remained the most consistent in my life.

The Switch is a step in the right direction when compared to the Wii U, so I'm going to support it until the end of its production (years from now).

On the horizon? 

Steamworld Dig 2, Stardew Valley, Mario Odyssey, Xenoblade Chronicles 2, Doom, The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim, etc.  And those are all before Christmas.

*sigh*

Too many games, not enough hours in the day.

Edited by (PS4)Magician_NG

• 2 weeks later...

I've gone mental, full blown addiction style, with Switch game purchases over the past couple weeks.

Binding of Isaac Afterbirth+, Blazing Star, Fast RMX, Garou: MotW, Golf Story, Ironcast, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Mario + Rabbids, Metal Slug 3, Minecraft, NeuroVoider, Splatoon 2, StreamWorld Dig 2, Thumper, Ultra SF2, and Zelda: BotW.

With preorders for Mario Odyssey, Doom, Skyrim, and Xenoblade Chronicles 2.

Up next Stardew Valley.

nXBz6.gif