Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ember ultimate???

Littlecowardgaming

Hi guys, i just got the ember ultimate (World on fire). But seriously? either it sucks very much or i cant figure out what it does? All i can see is that i leave a trail of fire after me when i run? I had high expectations on this skills.

Can someone please tell me what it does and how im supposed to use it?

Really appreciate it

perhaps it's just me, or maybe im doing it wrong, but the ember's powers dont seem to be useful/fitting when playing in a group, considering that most other frames' powers tend to apply instant damage instead of damage over time. i was farming tyl regor earlier to powerlevel the ember to 20 after which i wanted to do the new regions, me and an excal basically ran into a group of 15 grineer, and both activated our ultimates at the same time- by the time i finished casting world on fire, everything was mostly dead either to radial jav or the hek the other guy was packing while i was still in animation. the same thing happened when playing with a volt and frost.

during solo play it works fine enough since you're doing it alone. dont get me wrong- i know getting kills isnt a competition, but hell who doesnt like seeing enemies die when you use your powers. the only powers i actually end up using on my ember is fireball and sometimes the third power whos name i forgot at the moment (the one where ember smacks the ground and sets a circle of fire to apply dots in an area).

I have to admit I myself can't seem to figureout exactly how it works either. I assume it chains since it sometimes seems to kill enemies some distance away from me while leaving some right next to me alive.

But how much damage, or how much range it has I have no idea.