Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scions of Orokin is recruiting! No mr requirements | Growing community | Full research | Discord

Edarin

I was in this clan up until few days ago.  Logged in today and couldn't find the clan tab in the chat..  I think I was kicked, but it's weird because I'm very active...  I'm at MR10. Still can't find any explanation of what happened 

I've been in this clan for a month or two now, and I've gotta say it's a great group of people. Chat is usually fairly active, and there's always people around day or night. People are pretty helpful to newer players and most of your questions get answered (although if you ask during raid-times, sometimes the answers come a little slow! :satisfied:). We've also got a pretty active discord server which, if you join the right groups, will alert you when something's going on ingame, so you don't have to sit online obsessively waiting for the next alertium drop!

Anyways, just dropping a note here so people who are considering joining know that this is a decent place to be.

Chat CAN get a little PG-13+ sometimes, so keep that in mind if that's gonna be a problem for you.

Spoiler

Starting playing this game about a month or so ago, decided i would have more fun with some ninja space friends.

(And after seeing Thalamask's post i figured this would be a good place to look)

Could i get an invite please?

CannibalCarl In game, i'm usually on once to three times a week

Edited by CannibalCarl

• 5 weeks later...