Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fall of Alad

InDueTime-EN-

salad_is_best_serve_cold_by_elricvonlich

"Today I woke up once more from the nightmare that plagues me. I still feel it in my bones, being torn apart and put back together into a grotesque abomination. I felt the others too, and the nightmares brought us here. To where our tormentor hides. "

"Everyone else thinks he died, but we know better."

"As I look him in the eye, I see fear. He thinks death has found him at last."

"He is wrong. He deserves far worse than that. He will do to himself what he did to us. And he will do it happily until he wakes up and sees that his dream has turned into nightmares. " 

Notes : 
This is my first fanart and this is how I imagined Alad V got started on his infested quest. 

9 minutes ago, InDueTime-EN- said:

salad_is_best_serve_cold_by_elricvonlich

"Today I woke up once more from the nightmare that plagues me. I still feel it in my bones, being torn apart and put back together into a grotesque abomination. I felt the others too, and the nightmares brought us here. To where our tormentor hides. "

"Everyone else thinks he died, but we know better."

"As I look him in the eye, I see fear. He thinks death has found him at last."

"He is wrong. He deserves far worse than that. He will do to himself what he did to us. And he will do it happily until he wakes up and sees that his dream has turned into nightmares. " 

Notes : 
This is my first fanart and this is how I imagined Alad V got started on his infested quest. 

This... This is amazing, I appreciate the art style of it and the little dialogue really pulls it together

On 9/23/2017 at 10:32 PM, Slendy-Broseph said:

Your Operator looks like mine therefore he's awesome. His back looks too straight though.

Reminds me of when Aang took Fire Lord Ozai's firebending.

Other Operator is kissing Zanuka.

Thanks for the feedback.

That's his arm, not his back, but I'll make a point to make them look less straight in the future.

They are the operators of the warframes used to make Zanuka. I wanted to add more operators, but decided to just finish this one up and do other things.

On 9/25/2017 at 4:26 AM, InDueTime-EN- said:

Thanks for the feedback.

That's his arm, not his back, but I'll make a point to make them look less straight in the future.

They are the operators of the warframes used to make Zanuka. I wanted to add more operators, but decided to just finish this one up and do other things.

Guess I meant the perspective is off. It looks too flat to be a side/front view.