Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So hard for me to scam people these days

Olga

mOjrJ7fUbogb03NfOYAPywT51j61TzOGTwUApEUF

At that moment there were only 2 sellers at w.m, both trolls — 1 for 100p, and another for 99p. While I was staring at the screen (was for a while) a new seller popped in, with 1p.

Took me some time to start seeing just the comedy side of this, as for a while I was just stuck in an advanced Triple Facepalm stance.

Well at least despite his lack of experience he already knows sources to look the medium prices up and cautious to make some shady deals.

On another hand, man, that kind of freaking people who know 0 about something but still 100% sure they're right and know better than everyone. 

And that is what you get for being nice, not surprising to be honest. And you can be all the careful you want he just said and I quote "just put in some trash mod like [example]..." if that is scamming people... holy shhhhhh. But funny how a new player knows about WF Market but did not check this on the Wiki, wrong priorities. Best of luck with the next one if you keep giving stuff for free. :highfive:

Textbook example of someone happily jumping to conclusion without doing any research. I loved how the buyer was so afraid of being scummed that he/she ignored "any mod you do not need" messages! Thank you for sharing this little gem.

Edited by rand0mname