Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Glyphs

(PSN)AutismCurseWoe

I want to make my own custom glyph like how it's done in armored core draw it yourself or combine approved images into one awesome creation. Who wouldn't spend plat to do that I'd buy plat for that. If not then please add lua as a glyph also a clan glyph would be nice to have as well. And where is guilded clan sigil? I'd buy that too. Ps watch some kung fu movies plz and add some real styles anyone can swing a weapon but I guess can't do combos either since pressing o is the only option right now 

Ah, Armored Core simbol creation... It would be interesting and dangerous at the same time. Sure it would be great to create real pieces of art there, but even using only pre-approved templates, people could easily create, let's call it "offencive" stuff... To avoid that, it would need to force a submit for approval like with Clan emblems, and if everybody could create their own glyphs, those submits would surely increase. Since they charge you 200p/submit, it clould be a good idea for DE to grofit...

Both glyph and sigil definitely a plat maker a opportunity DE is missing out on in my opinion. also I don't know where to put this but when is there going to be a update that stops operator, lotus, bosses and other voiced characters to not appear over important mission information. (Example excavation) I can't read it because lotus appears over the progress % number there's plenty of screen space plz DE move pop ups to an open area that don't cover important information