Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dissolving/selling duplicated mods

Yanaanie

May be good for small collections of mods, but most players will have hundreds of types of mods and lots of those might have expensive duplicates.

Since they can't track all of those at once and don't want to sell the duplicates either, I doubt the "select all duplicates" button would see any use with the exception of the new players. For example, I would be even scared to hover above it :awkward:

1 minute ago, -N7-Leonhart said:

May be good for small collections of mods, but most players will have hundreds of types of mods and lots of those might have expensive duplicates.

Since they can't track all of those at once and don't want to sell the duplicates either, I doubt the "select all duplicates" button would see any use with the exception of the new players. For example, I would be even scared to hover above it :awkward:

I think they're talking about when selecting a stacked pile, like 500 redirections. They want to be able to select 499/500 so they're left with 1 copy in their inventory. I also sell all but 1 so i have 1 last copy when i nuke my dupes into endo. But you end up having to type the amount for every...stack...you select. It takes a while.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Elvenbane said:

I'd prefer if the count wrapped around at 0, then I could easily choose to keep a small amount like 10. It's brutal on console, have to hold R1 and wait.  

This I would think is actually a nicer option that gives what the OP would like but also give a bit more flexibility to those that use a controller.

That said mods acquisition really needs a new look at, as it is still based around the notion of mods needing other mods to rank up, and not around the endo system we actually used now. 

Variations on this have been suggestd many times.

I Personally just want them to change the "Select all" function so it doesn't Select all AND close the selection window - which would allow you to decrement from the max selected.

As has been noted, on consoles having to hold the button for an eternity even with it jumping slowly if you have more than 100 mods is just brutal.

8 hours ago, Cmdr-A said:

I think they're talking about when selecting a stacked pile, like 500 redirections. They want to be able to select 499/500 so they're left with 1 copy in their inventory. I also sell all but 1 so i have 1 last copy when i nuke my dupes into endo. But you end up having to type the amount for every...stack...you select. It takes a while.

Indeed, that would be nice.

Something as simple as add and subtract (left click add, right click subtract as it used to be) with a wrap, or shift-click to bring up the numerical entry would make it much more manageable (especially when sometimes you just want to have one more or one fewer mod than your current stack).  Though I've no idea if consoles even have the numerical entry option.

Edited by Loswaith

• 2 months later...