Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

- The Paradox Concord Recruiting (EU) -

TheRipperEnraged

Greetings Fellow Tenno, 

Myself and my friend, Trisword have recently created a clan: The Paradox Concord and are looking for additional members to help with dojo development and to build a small community of friendly players.

A few things to keep in mind if you're interested:

• We are UK-based and hence will only accept English speaking members
  • We have a discord and if you join we will encourage you to also join the discord server
  • There are no requirements for joining, we accept both experienced and new players

As for our dojo, currently most of the main features are under construction. Our research wing has recently been completed and we're now focusing on researching all available blueprints.

We hope to build this small clan into something greater but more importantly hope to build a tightly-knit, friendly community, if that interests you, please consider joining.

Edited by TheRipperEnraged

• 4 weeks later...

If you have space I'd like to join ya lot in what ever shenanigans is going on :)

IGN: Deakn
Discord: //Deakn#1549
MR: 12
IRL Age: 29
Language: Fluent Danish and English

Been playing since 2014-ish but due to not being able to keep my friends interested or making friends IG, I've been on and off due to loneliness which is why I'm writing this with some hope to make some "frames in arms".