Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Blade for Recruitment

(XBOX)KNOX BARNETT

Bio: I am an old hand at bloody combat and know my way around a warzone. I am well... used to be the elder for a clan called the Solace Following, a group of mercs that religiously studied the ways of conflict against our enemies. Now that the Following are nothing save a faded memory, I suppose I should take up a hobby involving my expertise... becoming a ruthless killer to reclaim memories of the days when the Solace Following were still fighting strong.

Ordinance: Warframes include Vauban prime as my main frame with a healthy assortment of weapons such as a Braton prime assault rifle, Akstilleto prime, and a few melee choices that are Galatine prime, Silva an Aegis prime, and even include Fragor prime. A secondary frame I possess is a Loki prime whos function is pure stealth. His weapons include Paris prime, Spira prime, and Nikana prime. My third frame is a Trinity prime in the case you should need a support frame rather than a killer. She uses Vectis prime, Akbronco prime, and Orthos prime.

Experience: I've been in many many battles from Mercury to Pluto and have made many trips to and from the void to claim golden treasures from eons past. I dare say the only things I havent had much luck completing are the trials such as Law of Retribution and Jordas Verdict so if your looking for someone who knows those missions inside and out I am not that person. But make no mistake If you need a person to fill positions in a trial squad do not hesitate I am allways ready to learn and take orders from a more experienced tenno.

In conclusion I believe I should be considered for a position in your squad due to my many victories in battles far and wide. I believe I have the equipment to help you achieve success in any fights you should bring me with. Also I am willing to learn from any warrior who demonstrates greater prowess in knowledge than my own. Please consider me for aid in your next incursion.