Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: Arrival on Eidolon!

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, Natterjack110 said:

how in the world do I show a picture? this seems more frustrating than it should be...

I'll see if I can help you out!

1 hour ago, Natterjack110 said:

2jS3QrcLpdkxp0rv2

retrying to submit picture using a different photo share program.

What "photo share program" are you using? Is it it an online website you're uploading onto such as Imgur or Photobucket or is it a program you have installed on your computer like Microsoft Paint or Photoshop?

I will guess that you uploaded to a website, and if so could you mind sending the entire URL of the photo?

If you haven't, I would recommend going to http://www.imgur.com and upload your file there.

All you need to do once you're at the website is to click and hold the file on your computer and drag and drop it to the front page and it should start automatically uploading it.

Once it's done you should see to the right of your picture a bunch of links with a blue "Copy" button next to each of them. Click the one that says "BBCode (message boards & forums)" and then paste it here. Once you post it, it should show up here in your reply.

If dragging and dropping the file does not work, here's a video showing you exactly how to upload your photo:

https://youtu.be/4EuvrgdJG80

Anyway, I hope that helps and good luck!~

Edited by HalfDarkShadow

pnC4xHMMj

When the night falls...the fear rise!Prepare your self for a  Parallel universe battle..a battle which we do not see with the naked eye!

Fail edit off content butttt....i spend my time with fun!

Edited by xR3PL4Yx

1wwIXeO.png

Would cut out if I could, but here is some window stickers. I think the flying Clem makes this picture all come together. :D

p.s.: all credit to photos where credit is due. Crappy composition by yours truly~ Pali

Edit: I was browsing through entries and I saw the photo shop rule got added. Soooo this post will most likey not get counted in but just wanted to say this could be the cutout(s) if I had a printer/scissors/car. . . . .~

Edited by Palinois
rules update~

The moment I saw this post I immediately thought of finding a wild pokemon. Took me a while to make because I didn't have scissors or tape but I did the best I could. I did use microsoft paint but I only used it to make the health bars. Love this game. Thanks DE for having such interesting contests for the fans! Good luck everyone!

96hxtTh.jpg

Edited by (PS4)Dethfuse
Edited to clarify i did use ms paint to make the health bars
  • Like 3

I don't actually have a camera, and this beach is about an hour away. So it's not an entry, but relevant I guess.

The beach is covered in dead and worn trees sinking in the sand, it seems like a place the Eidolons would collect spare limbs from.

It's a shame I'm not on vacation or I'd try this for real.

KtGUnh2.jpg