Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

POE & Glass frame [art]

(XBOX)EternalDrk Mako

DKTWl58U8AID34J.jpg:large

notes:

Spoiler

i was just doing this for practice  , started drawing this before the helm change, after glass got new helm i had to alter to fit it ... i like new one better xD

i dont normally draw backgrounds [as i SUCK at them ] , but made an attempt of trying to do a plains  with some small trees /bushes ect [i know ...it fails] 

primarily was trying to make glass frame the focus for the image, I wanted to try and make it look similar to her glass parts gloss and refraction [think i did ok there..] 

I colored glass frame to be more of a counterpart to my operator , who i have out with a sheathed sword, trying to be symbolic as glass is her sword drawn [maybe some get the meaning] 

anyway enjoy,

~Mako

original wip 

IMG_20170917_100250.jpg

Edited by (XB1)EternalDrk Mako

16 minutes ago, Imaru said:

I always love how there's fan art for stuff before it's even out. This is a particularly nice example. 

blame imagination of artists xD 

19 minutes ago, (PS4)LeBlingKing69 said:

Amazing as always. 

Gee, Mako, how come Lotus gave you TWO Nikanas?!

EDIT: what software u use

cause i like my swords !

thanx , i use sketchbook app on my android phone: /

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/22/2017 at 12:27 PM, (Xbox One)EternalDrk Mako said:

DKTWl58U8AID34J.jpg:large

notes:

Hide contents

i was just doing this for practice  , started drawing this before the helm change, after glass got new helm i had to alter to fit it ... i like new one better xD

i dont normally draw backgrounds [as i SUCK at them ] , but made an attempt of trying to do a plains  with some small trees /bushes ect [i know ...it fails] 

primarily was trying to make glass frame the focus for the image, I wanted to try and make it look similar to her glass parts gloss and refraction [think i did ok there..] 

I colored glass frame to be more of a counterpart to my operator , who i have out with a sheathed sword, trying to be symbolic as glass is her sword drawn [maybe some get the meaning] 

anyway enjoy,

~Mako

original wip 

IMG_20170917_100250.jpg

OK i'm blushing right now and my heart is going  mach 5, this art is SO COOL BEYOND 1000 LEVELS (i know i sound weird but hey i love it)