Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to mod Nekros Prime for Shadow build??

BabyKurama

Question

5 answers to this question

This is my shadows/despoil build that I will be using after the Focus rework for solo or group play (removal of Shadow Step).  Downside, I run Arcane Pulse and Energize to avoid Equilibrium.

Aura (anything) -- Cunning Drift

Vitality -- Health Conversion -- Stretch -- Primed Flow

Primed Continuity -- Intensify -- Shield of Shadows -- Despoil

8 minutes ago, (PS4)RailedYa said:

This is my shadows/despoil build that I will be using after the Focus rework for solo or group play (removal of Shadow Step).  Downside, I run Arcane Pulse and Energize to avoid Equilibrium.

Aura (anything) -- Cunning Drift

Vitality -- Health Conversion -- Stretch -- Primed Flow

Primed Continuity -- Intensify -- Shield of Shadows -- Despoil

I've got 2 options which I'm currently comparing, one is pretty much like above but stretch is replaced by constitution.   The other replaces stretch and primed flow with equilibrium and constitution.  Both seem to work quite well where I've been testing them when used with zenurik and no arcanes (I don't have any) but I'd go as far as to say equilibrium just edges it especially if you're not running a sentinel with medi-ray. 

Both builds use power drift over cunning drift to increase power strength etc and my polarity for the aura is - for things like corrosive projection.

I use this for my pure Tank build.

49x5bjl.jpg

It sports 62,680 eHP, manageable Link range and a functional Fear as a Panic button.

I would highly suggest keeping Nekro's aura un-polarize as he's able to make use of a few different Auras to fit the circumstance.

Corrosive Projection, Rejuvenation, Enemy Radar, Steel Charge or Speed Holster are ones I've used for different loadouts.

You can sub Primed Vigor for Constitution (Shadow management), Stretch (Link management) or Streamline (When/if you lose Vacuum).

This is a run I recently did using this build with Zakti, Lesion and Ferrox.

Spoiler

Alt Support / Tank Hybrid Build:

Spoiler

IEmPEat.jpg