Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Snipetron and Furax Wraith

Iloller

I have a question about the snipetron and the Furax Wraith.

The snipetron is just like the machete market retired but, the machete has returned a cople of times and the snipetron hasn't. Will the snipetron ever return to the market for a while?

The furax wraith is just like all other wraith weapons an event weapont but, old event weapoons end up as rewards in invasions. The Furax Wraith event is already more then a year ago but the weapon is still not in invasion, will this ever happen?

14 minutes ago, GrayArchon said:

The Snipetron was brought back twice, for the Informant event and the Project Undermine tactical alert.

the ones you talk about are from 2013 and 2015 that is already 2 years and longer ago

Edited by Iloller
quote added

9 minutes ago, Iloller said:

the ones you talk about are from 2013 and 2015 that is already 2 years and longer ago

Sorry, just trying to be accurate.

I do think the Snipetron should be brought back for a bit for those who missed it. Maybe when they release the sniper rework with PoE the Snipetron bp will be in the market for a week or two.

Just now, GrayArchon said:

Sorry, just trying to be accurate.

I do think the Snipetron should be brought back for a bit for those who missed it. Maybe when they release the sniper rework with PoE the Snipetron bp will be in the market for a week or two.

I hope it as well, snipetron and furax wraith are one of the last weapons I never had.