The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Valkyr Primes Nose Ring

TheBringerofDubstep

You can whine all you want, but they're not going to change Valkyr Prime's look just because it's not to your liking. If they did what you are asking every time someone asked to make a certain piece of some warframe or another an optional accessory, they'd never get anything else done. If you don't like it, you can use a different helmet or just learn to live with it.

Ya valkyr prime looked like a bull at first to me because of the nose ring. I think they visualized it that way when designing her lol

Nova's prime neck rings obviously was taken from those tribes' female with long necks that has rings on them.

Mag prime's mouth looked like it is stretched open with the dental thing lol

5 hours ago, VirtualViolet said:

You can whine all you want, but they're not going to change Valkyr Prime's look just because it's not to your liking. If they did what you are asking every time someone asked to make a certain piece of some warframe or another an optional accessory, they'd never get anything else done. If you don't like it, you can use a different helmet or just learn to live with it.

"Do not voice criticism despite the fact that enough people voicing the same opinion will get things done."

Whether or not they do anything about it, I am well within my rights to voice my thoughts provided they just might, I am not the only holder of this opinion and you do not need to keep reffering to personal criticism as whining because all that does is prematurely dismantle an argument you personally find unnessecary.

14 hours ago, Archistopheles said:

What kind of person has a nose where their chin is?

1_ValkyrPrimeAvatarBright.png

That thing is clearly either where he mouth would be, or attached to what would be considered her "chin"

This.

Remember Valkyr is a vaguely cat-like 'frame. If you've owned cats, you should have some familiarity with their behavior and know what they look like when their tongues are sticking out. It's not something you see infrequently, although it's usually associated with their need of 20 hours of sleep per day.

That was my initial impression of...whatever that is.

On 9/22/2017 at 5:05 PM, TheBringerofDubstep said:

Well clearly its not an unpopular opinion, because there have been numerous complaints particularly addressing this one aspect of the frame, yes there are different perspectives but there are things that are objectively more tacked on than others which can be pointed out by colour differential and geometry to the whole, and it is within the beholders opinion whether or not they like said tacked on feature.

Also, you're ignoring the previous comment concerning how a player such as myself is perfectly happy with the current state of the frame save one minute annoying detail, which would literally be a joke to submit as tennogen.

Why are you so against the idea of simply having the option to remove a cosmetic frame feature which looks less fitting than the literal removable attachment that comes with the frame, how does this hurt you?

> There have been numerous complaints

Citation needed.

As for the rest, I'm far from being "against customization", but what you're asking for is so trivial, that it boggles the mind. If the art team had to spend a day to add such a feature as you are requesting instead of spending a day creating a new "thing", I would consider your suggestion a waste of time. There are bigger issues (Weapons and syandanas clipping through frames and bugging out).

On 9/22/2017 at 6:09 PM, (Xbox One)RDeschain82 said:

He's probably just being argumentative. See we have these professional Warframe forumers that love hanging out in the forums just to argue. Its an addiction. 

I guess we should rename this forum "Feedback, but only from people who agree with me".