Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fang Prime Need A Buff

(XBOX)zzl clippz lzz

The Fang Prime are literally one of the nicest looking melee's in game along with weapons like Glaive Prime, Reaper Prime... yet fang prime has been nerfed and it just makes them kinda not feel special for end game if you wanna go hard, it would've been nice if perhaps they gave them status so then you could put a healing return mod on and then just have them as a nifty health leeching set of fangs with 30% status base, since they are called fangs... who thinks the Fang Prime needs buffing? I know they are probably could for assassinations but if you're gonna go in that route you might aswell just use Nikana Prime, I just think Fang Prime is such a savage looking pair of blades and they deserve to be made strong as the Nikana Prime, like who cares if everyone will have them because I don't? I just want them with status to be honest, you can take all the damage off them whatever is left but give them status 30% and let us push them to 100% status and get a healing return mod on, then they are truly Primed Fangs.

Indeed. Fang Prime is probably one of the worst Primed weapons out there. And many outdated Primes need some love too, like the old Scindo Prime which is completely outclassed by the new Galatine Prime.

I don't like it when DE just keep the power creep going : New weapons are getting more & more powerful in every aspect and this is a stright insult to those who love their good old stuff. Imagine this : When you finally complete your ultimate Scindo Prime build and then DE say "forget this old Primed sh1t and get yourself a Galatine Prime with more damage, faster attack speed and higher status chance !" :angry:

Edited by Doomsknight

Would it be nice to see all daggers in general to get boosts in crit damage, stealth and/or finisher boosts, even bleed procs and then look to boost crit chance/status?

The reason for focusing on these sorts of stats is to try to simulate how a well placed dagger strike can be supremely deadly. And if it misses, well now that assassin has to improvise!

And I'd have no problem if this is also partially done mods, such as tweaking Covert Lethality (like allowing dual daggers to access it) and/or add another dagger mod or two.

9 hours ago, (Xbox One)zzl clippz lzz said:

The Fang Prime are literally one of the nicest looking melee's in game along with weapons like Glaive Prime, Reaper Prime... yet fang prime has been nerfed and it just makes them kinda not feel special for end game if you wanna go hard, it would've been nice if perhaps they gave them status so then you could put a healing return mod on and then just have them as a nifty health leeching set of fangs with 30% status base, since they are called fangs... who thinks the Fang Prime needs buffing? I know they are probably could for assassinations but if you're gonna go in that route you might aswell just use Nikana Prime, I just think Fang Prime is such a savage looking pair of blades and they deserve to be made strong as the Nikana Prime, like who cares if everyone will have them because I don't? I just want them with status to be honest, you can take all the damage off them whatever is left but give them status 30% and let us push them to 100% status and get a healing return mod on, then they are truly Primed Fangs.

All dual daggers need a buff

On 9/22/2017 at 9:51 PM, Doomsknight said:

Indeed. Fang Prime is probably one of the worst Primed weapons out there. And many outdated Primes need some love too, like the old Scindo Prime which is completely outclassed by the new Galatine Prime.

I don't like it when DE just keep the power creep going : New weapons are getting more & more powerful in every aspect and this is a stright insult to those who love their good old stuff. Imagine this : When you finally complete your ultimate Scindo Prime build and then DE say "forget this old Primed sh1t and get yourself a Galatine Prime with more damage, faster attack speed and higher status chance !" :angry:

As much as it sucks to have your gear outclassed there isn't anything stopping you from using your old weapons. They haven't nerfed the Scindo P they just introduced a better option. The Scindo P is exactly as effective as it was before the Galantine P.