Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What the hell even is Umbra????

(XBOX)LeopardAnanas10

Question

20 answers to this question

Just now, SPARTAN-187.Thanatos said:

It's speculation that I've read, that the Umbras could be the Tenno that did not go to sleep with the Lotus.

Either way, I look forward to whats in store for Umbra.

Thanks for answering! And me too Im excited for Umbra! I heard that there's gonna be a new cinematic quest called The Sacrifice coming with it.

Just now, AlphaPHENIX said:

Excalibur Umbra Prime is the chinese version of founder exclusive, what we will be getting is a regular Excalibur Umbra in the next Cinamatic quest called ''The Sacrafice''. Honestly, I just want his scarf :sad:

WAAAAAAAAIT THERES A SCARF?!

I will only get excalibur umbra for the scarf. and to get excalibur since hes a pain in the butt to get if u didnt choose him as ur starter

1 minute ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

If you want him then set your gaming mode to overdrive, the quest will most likely be locked behind the other Cinematics ones...which are locked behind the Sedna Junction.

gaming mode overdrive? btw im an Xbox One player not a pc player and also i completed all the quests and the star map sooo idk how to get the quest when it comes out x]

On ‎09‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 3:31 PM, (Xbox One)LeopardAnanas10 said:

Ive heard people talking about something called umbra and its supposed to be amazing or something like that and its been a 3 year delay? just what even is umbra? a new type of warfame? how will you even farm it?

When Umbra was revealed for Chinaframe years ago DE suggested that prime variants are royal guards and umbra variants are special forces and/or black ops.

On 9/23/2017 at 1:31 PM, (Xbox One)LeopardAnanas10 said:

Ive heard people talking about something called umbra and its supposed to be amazing or something like that and its been a 3 year delay? just what even is umbra? a new type of warfame? how will you even farm it?

seriously surprised  no one linked it  

enjoy OP, read the FAQ and post if you have questions 

Edited by (XB1)EternalDrk Mako