Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I need to know this trinity build

tenoatm

Question

ok so it has been bugging me for about 3 weeks now. I was on Hydron and a guy was there with a trinity that killed everything before they were even in sight. I notice that he was using link and a throwing weapon (i think it was despair not sure). but anyway he would use link and just start throwing despair and everything would die as I said before they were even in sight. please someone help me to figure this out.    

Edited by tenoatm

12 answers to this question

From your description it sounds like he was using self damage from concealed explosives and transferring it with link. (And buffering himself with bless)

Edit: So I don't think it had so much to do with the Trinity build (Standard bless build) but Despair.

Edited by (PS4)HSomDevil

24 minutes ago, tenoatm said:

@Fiftycentisyes I am sure it was a trinity killing everything. I kept following him just to see and I checked his name and kill count over and over. 100% sure it was a trinity. i'll just try @LIKE_A_PR3DAT0Rbuild and see. because I did notice that he also kept using bless. I will try some stuff.

probably link trin with concealed explosive and augment as said above, it works with any self damage weapon, but throwing knives with that mod are pretty fast on deal self damage

Link has LOS, I fail to see how any Trinity build would be able to erase enemies BEFORE anybody sees the enemy.

I can do it with ANY frame with my Lacera with a riven that gives me 55m on the pause combo. I just keep doing it at the center and kill everybody before they get even close.

7 hours ago, (PS4)lhbuch said:

Link has LOS, I fail to see how any Trinity build would be able to erase enemies BEFORE anybody sees the enemy.

Link is not LOS as far as I know as it connects through walls and other obstacles. It can connect to even invisible targets such as manics. I have seen trinities wipe maps out-damaging even equinoxes and embers. Will have to test this out to as I normally only run a EV trin. 

11 hours ago, Kusungphak said:

Link is not LOS as far as I know as it connects through walls and other obstacles. It can connect to even invisible targets such as manics. I have seen trinities wipe maps out-damaging even equinoxes and embers. Will have to test this out to as I normally only run a EV trin. 

Still cant see how to nuke maps 3 enemies at a time.

52 minutes ago, (PS4)lhbuch said:

Still cant see how to nuke maps 3 enemies at a time.

Ember does it one enemy at a time, what's the problem?

Upon the enemy's death, Link immediately jumps to a different one in range,
who'll be getting dispatched right quick as well, repeat until map nuke'd :D

23 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

Ember does it one enemy at a time, what's the problem?

Upon the enemy's death, Link immediately jumps to a different one in range,
who'll be getting dispatched right quick as well, repeat until map nuke'd :D

Ember does up to 5 enemies at a time. Cant see trinity as a Nuke sry, there are other hundreds of better alternatives. 

Still cant see how a link trinity build can reproduce the effect the OP is describing by killing 3 enemies at a time.

Edited by (PS4)lhbuch