Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Noob Proc Question

WickedWon

Question

I am still relatively new to Warframes and have yet to learn all the ins and outs. Anyways my question is for items such as the Lesion, Attarax and all the other weapons you want high status to proc.. where exactly do you find out what the proc is? I still have no idea what the Lesion proc is and only happen to find out what the Attarax proc is by watching a youtube video. Is there a place in the game or even in the item description when it says what it procs that I am missing?

6 answers to this question

Proc is 'Programed Random Occurrence' otherwise Status Effect.

Lesion has a special feature with toxic and attack speed when a proc occurs. So modding for increased Status Chance is the way to go.

The Atterax is a beastly whip that can clear rooms due to its high range, crit damage and crit chance, and as a slash weapon can proc slash. So building Crits is common.

Here is a link to Damage 2.0 info.

Ok after reading I believe I understand. As an example with my Arca Plasmor, I modded it to add blast and corrosive damage and 100% status. So each time it procs it can be either blast, corrosive or the regular radiation damage and not more then one of the types of damages each hit?

Edited by WickedWon

7 minutes ago, WickedWon said:

Ok after reading I believe I understand. As an example with my Arca Plasmor, I modded it to add blast and corrosive damage and 100% status. So each time it procs it can be either blast, corrosive or the regular radiation damage and not more then one of them each hit?

If Multishot is installed, those mods do not increase Status Chance (Hell's Chamber, and any Riven AFAIK, atm), it creates more projectiles for more chances to proc.

So the Status Chance, when you take off the multishot mods (just to see the change) is the Status Chance per projectile, otherwise, its still currently recommended to use Multishot for the damage nonetheless.

Hope that makes sense!