Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nexus Alerts: Reward first

Seele

Knowing full well about the alert filter system, I would love it if the notification on my phone would say what the alert's reward is rather than "Enemy Informant" whatever. As it is I need to open the app, which takes a while, either because my phone is a brick or it's running Android, just to see that the alert was actually for a Ne Zha helmet and not nitain.

8 minutes ago, Seele said:

Knowing full well about the alert filter system, I would love it if the notification on my phone would say what the alert's reward is rather than "Enemy Informant" whatever. As it is I need to open the app, which takes a while, either because my phone is a brick or it's running Android, just to see that the alert was actually for a Ne Zha helmet and not nitain.

You could use twitter alerts and make the notifications push to the phone, only problem there is you might get spammed alot lol.

35 minutes ago, Seele said:

If you go under settings-> Alerts you can change what alerts actually generate push notifications on your phone, letting you disable helmets and what not and just keeping Nitain Extract alerts.

4 minutes ago, UltimateGrr said:

If you go under settings-> Alerts you can change what alerts actually generate push notifications on your phone, letting you disable helmets and what not and just keeping Nitain Extract alerts.

Yyyes. But the thing is that I don't just want Nitain, there are some cosmetic helmets I'd like if a blueprint comes up for them. So I don't want to disable those. If I could see at a glance what the reward for the alert was it would be a world of difference. I don't imagine too many people are interested in the "Hold Out For Reinforcements" aspect of alerts, we do them for the rewards.

On 9/24/2017 at 12:27 AM, Seele said:

If I could see at a glance what the reward for the alert was it would be a world of difference. I don't imagine too many people are interested in the "Hold Out For Reinforcements" aspect of alerts, we do them for the rewards.

Could not agree more.