Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What should I do??

(XBOX)LeopardAnanas10

Question

5 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, SPARTAN-187.Thanatos said:

It would be far better to simply trade to earn plat or purchase some from the website to purchase more slots.

Have you done any 

7 minutes ago, SPARTAN-187.Thanatos said:

It would be far better to simply trade to earn plat or purchase some from the website to purchase more slots.

Have you done any trading yet?

well i cant do that because i cant trade cuz i need xbox live gold to do dat

Well, it certainly is possible to buy their BPs and grind for their parts so there is that.

Equinox is a remarkably versatile frame, and certainly worth investing into, but some of the utility comes from Syndicate mods for certain builds, so a Maim build is still another avenue, her mods come from Arbiters of Hexis or New Loka.

Frost is top choice in static defense with snow globe, and Avalanche can be made into a powerful nuke, his syndicate mods are available from Steel Meridian and Cephalon Suda.

Ivara has tons of utility, and can trivialize lots of content including Corpus Spy, if you get the Infiltrate mod from Cephalon Suda or Perrin Sequence.

So what you must do is weigh the differences between the Warframes against how you enjoy playing. Since I have no idea, I do not feel comfortable deciding for you and I can provide more details for you, as I have all three and have most of their syndicate mods.