Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What should I do??

(XBOX)LeopardAnanas10

Question

15 answers to this question

Frost is a really good all-rounder. I'd take him into almost any mission for any kind of combat.

I'd recommend claiming Ivara in that she'd balance out Frost by being exceedingly good at sneaking and infiltrating. She's another of my favorites for her style of gameplay.

If need be, you could always get rid of one to try a different Warframe and build it again later if you liked it.

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)LeopardAnanas10 said:

big problem family doesnt have a credit card :/ btw im all the way from africa 

not sure if you have an ebgames/gamestop there, but you can buy xbox live gold subs from them in the form of codes.

if you dont have that, whatever equivalent of a videogame store you have may be able to sell these codes too

8 hours ago, DeckChairVonBananaCamel said:

not sure if you have an ebgames/gamestop there, but you can buy xbox live gold subs from them in the form of codes.

if you dont have that, whatever equivalent of a videogame store you have may be able to sell these codes too

well we dont have anything like that tho... we don't have anything that has anything to do with xboxs... Although ill look around for it

20 minutes ago, (Xbox One)LeopardAnanas10 said:

well we dont have anything like that tho... we don't have anything that has anything to do with xboxs... Although ill look around for it

another option is a prepaid visa debit card, not sure if you can get them in africa though

it's basically like a gift voucher, except instead of being a voucher for a specific store, it is just a visa card. Here in australia we can get them from the post office, they cost about $5 + however much you want to put on them and you can use them for online purchases.

being prepaid, you dont need any sort of identification or credit check so they can be a great way to spend online if you dont have an alternative, and when it runs out, that's it, you just throw them in the trash.

1 hour ago, DeckChairVonBananaCamel said:

another option is a prepaid visa debit card, not sure if you can get them in africa though

it's basically like a gift voucher, except instead of being a voucher for a specific store, it is just a visa card. Here in australia we can get them from the post office, they cost about $5 + however much you want to put on them and you can use them for online purchases.

being prepaid, you dont need any sort of identification or credit check so they can be a great way to spend online if you dont have an alternative, and when it runs out, that's it, you just throw them in the trash.

Well big problem there too Im 10 years old so uhh.. I can't do what you recommended me to do there.. Although I can ask my parents..

2 hours ago, (Xbox One)LeopardAnanas10 said:

Well big problem there too Im 10 years old so uhh.. I can't do what you recommended me to do there.. Although I can ask my parents..

yeah ask your parents, if you can get prepaid cards over there they can rest easy knowing its not a lock-in contract situation, its just a "pay cash for it and discard when empty" situation (assuming they are the same over there, of course)

2 hours ago, aceofking01 said:

guys why i cant enter may warframe account but i can enter to warframe website :( since i played almost 1hour then i been disconnected then that was happen i cant log in to ingame please someone help me

you may have been better off starting a new thread in players helping players. but either way, does it come up with an error or something?

2 hours ago, (Xbox One)LeopardAnanas10 said:

yeah ask your parents, if you can get prepaid cards over there they can rest easy knowing its not a lock-in contract situation, its just a "pay cash for it and discard when empty" situation (assuming they are the same over there, of course)

2 hours ago, aceofking01 said:

guys why i cant enter may warframe account but i can enter to warframe website :( since i played almost 1hour then i been disconnected then that was happen i cant log in to ingame please someone help me

you may have been better off starting a new thread in players helping players. but either way, does it come up with an error or something?