Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Liphantis can't be kill Sep-2017

(PSN)Comrade-Vladimir

Also having this problem. All the other parts will open weak spots except for the corpus head. It happens in both phases. Sometimes the head will open in the first phase and I'm able to progress but the corpus head never opens in the second phase. I've ran the mission many, many times to no avail. Please fix this DE, because as of right now I've hit a wall and cannot proceed any farther, because I cannot unlock Eris. I love this game, and I want to be able to move forward again.

I just tried Orokin Derelict Assassination and was able to kill Lephantis using Chroma.  I did not encounter any problem with the Corpus or any of its heads.  I did it solo... I am not sure if the problem will occur if done in multiplayer mode.

EDIT 1: I tried again with Ash and did experience the problem during the second phase.  I couldn't complete the mission since the Corpus head wouldn't open his mouth.  The bug could be caused by using invisibility abilities with Lephantis.  It would not react/open when I was invisible during the first phase and would only open their weakpoints when I am visible. During the second phase, however, the Corpus head would not open regardless of whether I am invisible or not.

EDIT 2: I tried it again with Chroma and did not experience the problem.  There were occasions when the Corpus head did not open and at times shooting at a different target (facing the other way -- not sure what he was shooting at as I was in solo mode and didn't use any specter or pet... I was with my Carrier Prime though).  The Corpus head is indeed bugged.

Edited by (PS4)Feox_PH

19 hours ago, (PS4)Feox_PH said:

I just tried Orokin Derelict Assassination and was able to kill Lephantis using Chroma.  I did not encounter any problem with the Corpus or any of its heads.  I did it solo... I am not sure if the problem will occur if done in multiplayer mode.

EDIT 1: I tried again with Ash and did experience the problem during the second phase.  I couldn't complete the mission since the Corpus head wouldn't open his mouth.  The bug could be caused by using invisibility abilities with Lephantis.  It would not react/open when I was invisible during the first phase and would only open their weakpoints when I am visible. During the second phase, however, the Corpus head would not open regardless of whether I am invisible or not.

EDIT 2: I tried it again with Chroma and did not experience the problem.  There were occasions when the Corpus head did not open and at times shooting at a different target (facing the other way -- not sure what he was shooting at as I was in solo mode and didn't use any specter or pet... I was with my Carrier Prime though).  The Corpus head is indeed bugged.

ive tried it with Inaros and faced the problem.But in first phase when i didnt hit the other two heads it was opening his mouth, so i killed it and then killed the other two heads. but in the second phase he surely didnt open his mouth at all . but i will give it a try with a chroma as u have just suggested.

but why DE are not responding ?

19 hours ago, (PS4)Comrade-Vladimir said:

This what DE replied to my report: 

Thank you for reporting this bug which occurs mostly when you Zoom aim on the corpus head.

While we are aware of the problem and our development team is already working to resolve this, your report really helps us understand the scope of the problem.

Thank you for the info.  At least we know they are aware of the problem... and what could be causing it.  In the meantime, avoid zoom aiming the Corpus head to prevent the bug from occurring.

I have unlocked this buggy boss at last. Here are my loads: 

1. No Opticor (it has the melted effect, it will make the corpus head to stays) 

2. Soma, Amprex & Ignis

3. Rhino LT (stop the corpus head when it opens its mouth (whacked him with your best DPS)

4. Chroma to stack up DPS. 

Eris is unlock at last. Thanks for NOTHING DE, you did nothing to help us! No compensation at all. You must consider to fix the 3 years bug with at least free plat tho.