Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

primary get recycle ammo?

ChaoticEdge

There is mods I know to get ammo, but there been one gun able recycle ammo without uses of pistol which its called cycron, only sources able recycle ammo without getting the ammo box on the ground.

I say why there isn't a primary gun to have like that features? WHY! in ways I hope they will start the development recyclable ammo in the magazine cargest some day, so the players can modified the gun to have large amount ammo to regenerate ammo or make largest mag drum that is going feed that gun.  I am still looking forward to see on the primary gun.

*Edit*

When I said it in the beginning I said it in the beginning which I have to imprint bold and underline, which I told you many time before I know there is a mod and I know there is a weapon has the implant.  enough replies about ammo mutation, just stop it.

Edited by ChaoticEdge

22 hours ago, Bobtm said:

Lenz is a primary that already has innate ammo mutation.

incorrect, lenz "NEED AMMO" I said recycble ammo I know there is mutation mods install that one too, that why I ask kindly to think about to have recycler ammo like cycron, an rechargeable ammo that recycble and not need to use mutation.  If the Dev cuts out the infinte ammo that is drop by the enemies, you'll be wasting bullets that you could use in the end for that type enemy.  PoE is going be large map, and don't exspect your going get tons ammo drop to the ground right away in the first kill probably and you wasted all that ammo and now your down to what in regular assult rifle gun the braton prime or boltor prime about your left over clip is 200 ammo and the grineer isn't droping ammo because you were focusing on the ship that has armor plating even thou you have mutation ammo, sure great but you still pick up still same amount less again.  A recycble ammo likeness of cycron all you need wait for the recharge and you won't be pure sitting duck against a grineer who is randomly pop up as lvl 100 and you wasted thous ammo when there is 2 more grineer that has rockets following you.

I am trying get the forum just incase prepare if there is an ammo crisis and out of regen ammo then the players won't say "I screw myself over".  Its better then that instead, we don't know the dev is going add Nightmare mode, or one thous relic hunts in the PoE.

Edited by ChaoticEdge

Get Carrier and install Ammo Case mod.

Never run out of ammo for the rest of your life.

Or just watch your ammo and not waste it mindlessly like you're supposed to in shooting games.

And if for whatever reason you run out of ammo, you always got a melee weapon or secondary as backup.

Edited by Tricky5hift

Just now, Tricky5hift said:

Get Carrier and install Ammo Case mod.

Never run out of ammo for the rest of your life.

Or just watch your ammo and not waste it mindlessly like you're supposed to in shooting games.

Yes I JUST SAID " I AM AWARE AMMO MUTATION" that is simple, do you know the level of PoE might have Hmmm?  Its not going be just simple lvl 20 grineers, the last time we did the SD (Second Dream), that SD pop up a stalker that is lvl 50 and all for none pro players thought to fight against the stalker and end up wasting a HUGE AMOUNT AMMO! Carrier is ammo mutationer simple as is not a self generating ammo that make ammo in mid air.

Ammo is supposed to be limited... This isn't Overwatch where you literally have unlimited ammo regardless of what character you play as.

Some weapons generating ammo on their own is just their shtick.

Also, during the SD you couldn't really fight Stalker directly if I remember correctly.

And even if you did, just switch to your secondary or melee.

Edited by Tricky5hift

Ammo is supposed to be limited... This isn't Overwatch where you literally have unlimited ammo regardless of what character you play as.

Some weapons generating ammo on their own is just their shtick.

yet we did have gun regen its own ammo, cycron.  That why I want base on, we aren't stupid there have to be limit not be OP which we still have OP weapons, so there is no point not to say.

First of all, the Cycron is a pretty lame weapon. Sure it has "infinite" ammo but that doesn't mean it'll hold its own against level 50+ Grineer.

Second of all, I think making ammo limited is what gives other weapons viability. Otherwise, what would be the point of bringing a melee/secondary if your primary just had infinite ammo?

First of all, the Cycron is a pretty lame weapon. Sure it has "infinite" ammo but that doesn't mean it'll hold its own against level 50+ Grineer.

Second of all, I think making ammo limited is what gives other weapons viability. Otherwise, what would be the point of bringing a melee/secondary if your primary just had infinite ammo?

you hadn't tried with the riven mod had you?

Lol not everyone has a Riven for the Cycron lying around.

and yet you question the riven mods and prime mods for it then you don't know the actual dmg exactly to be.  Everyone knows using commonly corrosive destory grineers, you can force that on any weapons still even thou they don't have elemental.  Take Arca Plasmor, sure radation, still you can change its elemental still to have corrosive and explosive which you got 3 elemental in total.

2 minutes ago, Tricky5hift said:

Wait... What does this have to do with the topic again?

I never said Arca Plasmor was a bad weapon. I said the Cycron was pretty bad.

no you misunderstood what I meant, I was taking Arca Plasmor for example.  Cycron can do the same thing as long its magnetized elemental, then you can do corrosive and explosive which make things silly that way.  Its a trick I pick up learning from the riven mods, you just got get right roll with cycron with its mods.

Edited by ChaoticEdge

Look, do whatever works for you, I don't really care.

My point is, DE will make an infinite ammo primary or something whenever they feel inclined to.

But that absolutely won't be necessary for PoE or the whole game in general.

PoE isn't going be final generation, it will sprout the other planets that DE have to work their blood and sweat.

2 hours ago, ChaoticEdge said:

ncorrect, lenz "NEED AMMO" I said recycble ammo

You're using the wrong word then.

What you want isn't reclycling ammo.  You want a weapon that recharges.  Given that the Cycron exists, we'll likely get a primary of that fashion at some point down the line.