Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What about Lesion tho?

SpotlessM1nd

Question

I have been experimenting with Lesion and Saryn Prime and I really want it to work (I honestly have no idea how to build for status on anything really).

What I am asking for is the best possible status based Lesion build to combo with Saryn (Or some tips on how to go about building status weapons in general). I don't really care if it is super meta or even that good, just as good as it can get ya know :P

Any info or build links are appreciated thanx

2 answers to this question

For Saryn the general idea is to build for Slash, Status Chance and a means to complement her powers.

If you have a few mods here's one possible build, since Saryn deals Toxic, Corrosive and Viral already, and once you build up status, this can kick into a lot of damage.

Spoiler

FiGtrES.jpg

Relentless Combination can build up the combo multiplier and build up Weeping Wounds

Another possible build:

KY9IAwV.jpg

If you are still in need of something here and there don't sweat it as long as you focus towards the earlier points of looking to build on Slash, Status, and say Gas, can even throw in others as you have them like Cold or Electricity if you have those to boost up the status chance.

i use this build:

SHVrrYf.jpg

1. primed/pressure point is a given, its just flat damage boost
  2. primed/reach is essential for combating the lesion's rather small range
  3. life strike can be replaced with healing return, if you have that mod.
  4. condition overload can give a MASSIVE damage boost (each different status effect counts as a separate buff of +60% stacking multiplicatively with itself)

Then three 60/60 mods and a drifting contact.
The 60/60 mods give extra status chance and more status types to feed condition overload, i specifically chose a blast + electric combo because lesion adds its own toxic damage when it triggers its innate buff, making the electric become corrosive. And the drifting contact increases the combo counter reset timer, allowing you to more easily reach higher multipliers, and it also gives an extra 40% status chance, bringing the total to 96%