Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

acolyte mods and syndicate mods

hopefully when acolytes start coming back more regularly, id love to see some unique design for the borders of acolyte mods, as well as special borders for the syndicate mods

similar to how rivens are purple, the acolyte mods could be red, and the syndicate mods... green? (specific colours are a work in progress)

just a personal thing, but id love to know what you guys think

Edited by DeckChairVonBananaCamel
added all the syndicate stuff at the suggestion of @Lored

10 minutes ago, DeckChairVonBananaCamel said:

hopefully when acolytes start coming back more regularly, id love to see some unique design for the borders of acolyte mods..

similar to how rivens are purple the acolyte mods could be red?

just a personal thing, but id love to know what you guys think

No, Acolyte mods are like normal mods (gold, silver, bronze)

And no thnx, i don't want see them for example every month. Once a year or ever less it's enough.

1 minute ago, Lored said:

No, Acolyte mods are like normal mods (gold, silver, bronze)

Except for the fact that channelled abilities cant scale off of them like other mods?
Or that they can only be aquired from acolytes?
Or that most of them only work under certain conditions, a trait only exhibited by acolyte mods?
Really they have as little in common with normal mods as rivens do.

4 minutes ago, Lored said:

And no thnx, i don't want see them for example every month. Once a year or ever less it's enough.

To each their own i guess, personally id like to see one crop up once a week. But it has been said in a devstream that they are looking at a way to make them a regular appearance.

13 minutes ago, DeckChairVonBananaCamel said:

Except for the fact that channelled abilities cant scale off of them like other mods?

Check mod rarity first.

13 minutes ago, DeckChairVonBananaCamel said:

Really they have as little in common with normal mods as rivens do.

Check description then.

15 minutes ago, DeckChairVonBananaCamel said:

Or that they can only be aquired from acolytes?
Or that most of them only work under certain conditions, a trait only exhibited by acolyte mods?

Ok and? Syndicates mods unique too, but they don't have they own rarity.

17 minutes ago, DeckChairVonBananaCamel said:

To each their own i guess, personally id like to see one crop up once a week. But it has been said in a devstream that they are looking at a way to make them a regular appearance.

There are regular enogh, operation was (for PC) between January 26 to February 3, 2016 after they are returning 2 more times between July 29 - August 8 of 2016, and between February 10 - 16 of 2017.

3 minutes ago, Lored said:

Check mod rarity first.

Not sure what mod rarity has to do with affecting channeled abilities like hysteria/razorwing/exalted blade ect.

Check description then.

Yep, thank you for clarifying for anyone else who comes across this thread: riven mods are very different from regular bronze/silver/gold mods, just like acolyte mods (barring, maybe, drifting contact)! And hey, good spot, riven mods are a different colour to regular mods (though i did already point this out, maybe you were skimming, lol)

Ok and? Syndicates mods unique too, but they don't have they own rarity.

Maybe they should, syndicate mods are not affected by drop rates, why should they be classed as "rare"? Furthermore, they have some rather unique and specialized effects...
You have convinced me i need to include syndicate mods in my original post, thank you for pointing this out, i shall edit it after this.

There are regular enogh, operation was (for PC) between January 26 to February 3, 2016 after they are returning 2 more times between July 29 - August 8 of 2016, and between February 10 - 16 of 2017.

You are absolutely right, for a challenge that is quite fun and optional it sure isn't happening often enough! I mean that's only really twice a year so far!

2 hours ago, Soki01 said:

So is there any reason for them to look different other that you theink it would look cool?

also having them appear every week is way too often,

yeah its just my personal preference!

also maybe only have any random one of them rock-up say, on the weekends? So its like, "this weekend mania is running around bothering tenno on particular missions"