Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

one of the most in game value giveaways(~1grand plat i guess)

graphicalderp

EDIT: LIST MULTIPLE PREFERRED PRIZES, AS A RESULT OF LOW DEMAND I AM CONSIDERING TO GIVE MULTIPLE PRIZES/PERSON

Disclaimer: I might have posted this in the wrong section since i was unable to find a giveaway thread i made at 2015, myb it got removed

Well so after clocking abt 600hours or so im getting bored in this game so i would much rather quit before i get too hung up with my in-game achievements and waste a lot of time to get exclusive stuff like primed chamber and spend time on real life instead=)

Giving away 1 grand plat in value in total, there's a load of prizes so i guess every single one of you would be able to get a prize

1st prize(2winners):total value-5k platinum(2x god rivens for hek)

Kbpv3a.jpg

• YEmARa.jpg

2nd prize(2 winners)-Nami skyla riven, estimated at 700p i guess, scoliac 1k-ish

•  

xDp9cA.jpg

rtzaMX.jpg 

3rd-prize:Maiming strike , estimated price value:900plat

4th prize-9 or 15 winners(if anyone is willing to give me the rhino neuros and systems for free)- estimated at 3k+ plat prize: rhino prime sets

y9iHjm.jpg

5th prize:max mods, estimated price:>1k- lazy to count(NOTE FOR PRIMED MODS YOU NEED 1MILLION CREDITS)

Vitality/redirection/transient fortitude/blind rage/ narrow minded/ primed ravage/primed point blank/primed reach/primed pressure point/blood rush/bite/maul/steel fibre/primed flow/primed continuity/hornet strike/serration

vtK2Pu.jpg

6th prize(6winners): 3x axi r1 rad, 5x prisma skana estimated price:700p

Misc. "Junk"- FREE FOR ALL, WHOEVER PMS ME GETS THEM

7th prize- FREE FOR ALL; WHOEVER PMS ME TO CLAIM IT GETS IT(? winners)(List not exhaustive, pm what you need cos i have others): 5x Nikana sets/5x vauban/2x helios/3/4x ankyros( need donation of 3x ankyros bp,2x gauntlet)/1x cernos prime sets, 1x trinity prime, 107 ayatan sculptures all maxed(150k-ish endo worth) 20 sculptures claimed by blazindarkness, conditional overload, weeping wounds, 1x mag prime set

estimated value->1k

Yid79f.jpg

Random rivens-except nami and the 2heks for obvious reasons

20x vaulted relic for nyx neuroptics, other relics( i have most except ember bp's relic)

HOW TO QUALIFY- comment:

(1) what you need + why

(2) Hours spent on this game(priority given to newbs, MR not counted as there can be MR15 newbs with 100-ish hours only)

my decisions are final. will try to give desired item to winners but this may not always happen.

P.S shoutout to tavier corsair & distant observer for entertaining & informative warframe vids, honoured to be a (early) subscriber

Giveaway ends at saturday or sunday, gmt+8, cheers

Edited by graphicalderp
multiple prizes

Hey everyone!
So, I would go with the hek rivens, because I'm trying to collect almost everything from this game!

Or the Maiming Strike, because it's so difficult to get, even if I'm a long time player I never had the chance to get it.

My hours spent in the game is like 1800 or 2000 hours :)

i want the scoliac Riven, mostly to try some forgotten weapons, since Atterax its an "upgraded" version of this one and i don't have any whips as weapon of choice because  i'm trying to avoid meta-weapons (galatine prime, Atterax, Jat Kittag...)

I have... i think it is 7349 hours of warframe in steam, so, i think i have of of this in-game (3437 hours) {looks like i have the lowest priority possible... >_<'}

edit: just fixing the hours played

Edited by Zeyez
like this topic, everything in the world can be changed, it just need the right words... and the left ones too.

I would honestly take anything lol I'm not picky! I would just like to win something!

I have I'm not even sure how to check hours played if you could let me know i'd be happy to edit and add hours played! 

Just wondering if I can enter for my husband as well because he hasn't made an account on here or do I need to get him to make an account to enter?

Just now, (Xbox One)Krystalynn95 said:

I would honestly take anything lol I'm not picky! I would just like to win something!

I have I'm not even sure how to check hours played if you could let me know i'd be happy to edit and add hours played! 

Just wondering if I can enter for my husband as well because he hasn't made an account on here or do I need to get him to make an account to enter?

Sorry just realized this is for only PC :( 

Hello graphicalderp,

Well to me, if its possible i would love to have either of the hek riven and scoliac riven or primed ravage i have total of 894 hours.
Warframe is a community place for gaming and being a tenno all the way from Malaysia where there isnt much people playing it its really really sad and lonely.
My current clan which is a sister clan of yours RD, has been like a part of the family to me each and every time and i really appreciate each and every moment
and if its possible i would like to have a perfect riven of my favorite weapon plus always remmber that its from someone whom is kind and helpful. Im sorry
for such draggy message and i really hope that i can win those rivens.

p/s: i can sponsor a few of those rhino system as well if you want it. hit me up. :)

Edited by xiiaobai

Maiming strike or a boltace riven if you have any. I've been searching for like 2 weeks already for one. I just want to make my rhino look like an OP infested cactus.
All i need is that riven to acheive my goal. Or anything. I want to get rid of the bad rng wave i've got. i bought 6 veiled melee rivens and got 4 pangolins a fang and a karyst :(. This should be something close to a record i mean 4 pangolins ......

300 hours played Mr 17

Edited by TheBlueHero

I really want bite, having attempted to farm it for too many hours to count in so, so, SO many earth exterminate missions where I take so long farming kubrow dens the lotus gives me the timer for extraction while using pilfoid with an average of 250 kubrows per run (technique is either spawn 'glitch' or use a slam attack with certain weapons at certain distances to do 10 or less damage to the den to spawn a kubrow.) I feel like getting it for free is closer to getting as a drop than buying it outright because honestly, with the amount of time invested in trying to get it I feel that buying it would mean all my hours spent farming were a complete waste, but if I got it for free that's a bit different kek.

Hours: 1081

Not very picky with what I win (or what I can get), Just want to win something.

Though, if I would chose, I'd like the prime frames and/or weapons

or maybe the narrow minded, transient fortitude and/or blind rage.

again not very picky, but those are the things I'd prefer winning 

Hours (as of writing this massage): 100

I would like a primed flow, primed pressure point, primed reach, primed ravage, weeping wounds or even contesting for the prized maiming strike would be nice too, or even just a couple of ayatan sculptures so i can max what i have.

Or the prisma skana would be nice too

Because i can be considered to be the most advanced among my friends and i want to make a frame or weapon that can help level their gear and help them progress.

I currently have 91hours in my stats.

Thanks for the giveaway!

Edited by Blazindarkness

Hey, I need a maiming strike because it would open up so many options to make weapons i love to use (that aren't crit based) viable, as that gives an extra 90% chance of a slide attack to be a crit, therefore allowing weapons with say, 5% crit chance to get crits. And with the upcoming plains of eidolon it'd be really boring if i had to use meta weapons instead of the wepaons i love to use. For example, the Boltace. It's really fun because of the different fighting style, as it is a tonfa weapon. There are two other tonfa weapons, but they don't look as cool as the boltace. However, since it has one of the slower attack speeds, it really isn't viable in comparison to say, the Nikana Prime, which has 20% crit chance and status chance making it able to be built towards either or both. However, with status being the main focus on the Boltace, I can't build crit, just status, and status has its downsides in which you have to have builds for each faction because of their resistances towards certain status procs. And then, a riven for the Boltace wouldn't be as good, because first of all its hard to come by, and secondly it can only be used on the boltace, nothing else, while maiming strike can be used on all melee weapons.

Oh yeah, i have 748 hours.

EDIT: I wouldn’t mind the name skyla riven, cause Nami Skyla is cool too, considering the primed version is very strong and is appealing in general. Ayatans because I’m broke on endo (would prefer around 30 or more but any amount is absolutely fine). Ankyros Prime set cause it won’t be available for a long time probably (as this summer it was unvaulted) and I’d like to have as many vaulted items for mastery and just for the sake of having it ya know, cause fashion frame.Vauban Prime since I don’t have him or his unprimed counterpart (which I don’t know why I don’t have him since he’s amazing for Law of Retribution and utility in general). Cernos Prime because again it looks cool and since it’s stronger than the cernos and I’m not Red Veil for rakta (and I don’t have anything really worth while for trading for it). Primed Continuity since I don’t have any ducats and nothing worth a lot of ducats (also for getting max duration on warframes like Loki Prime). Any primed junk cause as I previously stated I’m broke with ducats. Helios Prime since I don’t have it and it’s useful for scanning things without having to whip out your scanner. Rhino Prime set so I can sell it for some plat to actually trade for things (since I already have rhino prime). Condition Overload cause it makes status based weapons like Gazal Machete and Lesion a beast. But really even giving me any of these things is a HUGE help, with builds and overall not having to farm them. Would just like to say thanks for your generosity, cause pretty much no one would giveaway these much things. And most of all sorry for such a long and boring message.

Edited by Strike-Flame

9 hours ago, -AoN-CanoLathra- said:

The only thing on that list that I need is a prisma skana.

I already have most everything else.

PS: Are you quitting? Because most people don't give away their only maxed copy of an r10 mod.

Yeah i am quitting bcuz like i said, i dont wanna get too hung up with in game achievements and end up wasting time to get stuff like primed chamber

I will come back when theres more content and dont worry bout me giving all my stuff away, i can work my way back to the top if i do come back as i did after quitting at 2015. These in game stuff are the fruits of 127days of login after me quitting once

and just to clarify, the hours spent,etc is mainly to prioritise low mr into getting r10 mods, though i will still send all the commenter’s ign to random name generator and just review some of the lower tier rewards

that said though, there’s really no point in fretting over it since im pretty sure i have way more stuff to give out than how much people will even be interested in(i guess)

8 hours ago, Blazindarkness said:

I need a primed flow or primed pressure point or even just a couple of ayatan sculptures so i can max what i have. Prime flow because i can be the most advanced amongst my friends and i want to make a frame or weapon (help level their gear) that can help them progress faster

I currently have 91hours in my stats.

Which reminds me i have a load of ayatans too, will edit it soon

10 hours ago, xiiaobai said:

Hello graphicalderp,

Well to me, if its possible i would love to have either of the hek riven and i have total of 894 hours.
Warframe is a community place for gaming and being a tenno all the way from Malaysia where there isnt much people playing it its really really sad and lonely.
My current clan which is a sister clan of yours RD, has been like a part of the family to me each and every time and i really appreciate each and every moment
and if its possible i would like to have a perfect riven of my favorite weapon plus always remmber that its from someone whom is kind and helpful. Im sorry
for such draggy message and i really hope that i can win those rivens.

p/s: i can sponsor a few of those rhino system as well if you want it. hit me up. :)

Yeah sure i just need one sys,the main issue is more of neuros haha

17 minutes ago, graphicalderp said:
9 hours ago, -AoN-CanoLathra- said:

The only thing on that list that I need is a prisma skana.

I already have most everything else.

PS: Are you quitting? Because most people don't give away their only maxed copy of an r10 mod.

Yeah i am quitting bcuz like i said, i dont wanna get too hung up with in game achievements and end up wasting time to get stuff like primed chamber

I will come back when theres more content and dont worry bout me giving all my stuff away, i can work my way back to the top if i do come back as i did after quitting at 2015. These in game stuff are the fruits of 127days of login after me quitting once

and just to clarify, the hours spent,etc is mainly to prioritise low mr into getting r10 mods, though i will still send all the commenter’s ign to random name generator and just review some of the lower tier rewards

that said though, there’s really no point in fretting over it since im pretty sure i have way more stuff to give out than how much people will even be interested in(i guess)

Ok.

Also, I forgot the Hours Played part of the rules. I have 1027 hours according to the game stats.

Well, this is very generous from you! 

On the things I prefer, I really wouldn't mind anything - there is still a lot of things I'm missing. Personally, I'd prefer Transient Fortitude because I never get it from vault runs, or a Bite or Maul mod because I play with my Kavat always and he's my kitty and needs more good mods. 

Thank you so much for this giveaway! 

I have exactly 647 hours played at the moment.

Edited by Freyjah
old post, not really relevant anymore