Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Helmet WIP

VoidPunch

After going back to my Ash helmet, I decided to redesign the entire helmet because the idea wasn't coming through. I also wanted to push the silhouette of the helmet a lot further since most helmets I see have a "tame" look to them. Its off of an Eboshi Kabuto. Highpoly is pretty much done, gonna start on low poly soon.

OyeQJm9.jpg

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Started work on an Ash helmet. Was going for a dǒulì or kabuto type of feel. Would love to get some feedback before I proceed.

ZirkDT2.jpg

Edited by VoidPunch

Ignore Vlada91; all they seem to do is come into Tennogen threads and try forcing their ideas on creators, especially if someone says they're making a Frost helmet and it isn't "what he wants to see in the game for his favorite 'Frame".

In regards to what you've made so far though, it's definitely interesting, though you might want to do something about (what I'm assuming) looks like a mouth since DE is pretty against having definite facial features on our helmets.

32 minutes ago, Fukushu said:

Ignore Vlada91; all they seem to do is come into Tennogen threads and try forcing their ideas on creators, especially if someone says they're making a Frost helmet and it isn't "what he wants to see in the game for his favorite 'Frame".

In regards to what you've made so far though, it's definitely interesting, though you might want to do something about (what I'm assuming) looks like a mouth since DE is pretty against having definite facial features on our helmets.

That's my whole point when i send him example because of the face,but when you say it's somehow okay? i did say that i like his Ash desain and style and it looks cool and much beter then Frost.Even if i love more Frost frame than Ash....I have the right to say what I think for thing that im going 2 pay in future.... For the record love his style more and more and I can not waith 2 see finish version of Ash helmet and i hope 2 see more for future frames....:satisfied::highfive:

On 9/24/2017 at 10:26 AM, DarkRuler2500 said:

Ash Kabuto helmet?
I like it but I got the feeling it is a little too big.
Perhaps make the anterior part a little more towards the back.
Right now the helmet just looks as if its going to fall over towards the front.

Model details are great btw, what software do you use?

21 hours ago, Shad0wWatcher said:

I see Yoshimitsu, you know...back what he looked like in Tekken 3. Which i dig. It looks pretty nice but somehow it feels rather big...idk.

Alright, I'll look into shrinking the helmet a bit in addition to the other tweaks I may end up making.

• 1 month later...