Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Game is crashing after 1 - 2 hours gameplay [seriously need help]

Mad_Gamer

So here is the thing, I never had issues with warframe, I have never posted something like this before because i always found a workaround or could live with it, but at this point is affecting my gameplay and thus the enjoyability of the game.

GAME CRASHES CONSTANTLY AFTER 1-2 hours of gameplay, is getting on my nerves honestly.

So I found some threads to disable direcxt11 I did that and guess what? it keeps on crashing.

Some say verify your cache, I did that and guess what? it keeps on crashing. 

So WTF is going on? I never had this kind of issues with any other game....

So the latest crash i was playing a mission pretty advance about to evac and guess what? it crashed again.... i did it again out of spite for not getting everything... but this is getting annoying.

Here are my specs: 

AMD FX(tm)-8350 Eight-Core Processor   

12 gb of ram. DDR3

NVIDIA Geforce GTX970 4gb

I am sorry to say this but if this keeps happening i will stop playing this game as much as I like and love it.

Thanks in advance,

Sebastian

2 hours ago, Mad_Gamer said:

d that and guess what? it keeps on crashing. 

So the latest crash i was playing a miss

Nevermind now i can't even start the game. is slow as **** on the login screen.

3 hours ago, Mad_Gamer said:

d that and guess what? it keeps on crashing. 

So the latest crash i was playing a miss

Nevermind now i can't even start the game. is slow as **** on the login screen.

EDIT:

And now is working again, thanks for the help!! :angry:

I rolled back all my nvidia drivers, and set up the default windows 10 drivers seems to have done the trick.

I think I may have corrupted drivers or something like that related to win 10.... honestly at this point i will leave it as it is.

I had version 385.41. When i tried to update to the version 385.69 it failed badly and then all S#&$ went south.

After that I uinstalled everything and went to devices manager and scanned for new hardware it detected nvidia gtx970 and automatically installed drivers that now are working fine.

I also restored all previous graphic configuration for warframe to default, reinstalled warframe, restarted my pc all that good sutff. Now is working.

This is why it isn't always the best idea to keep your graphics drivers up to date. Especially with a game like Warframe.
If your game runs nominally with a specific driver, there is no reason to update it.  With Nvidia in particular, there are usually problems with their latest release drivers, even if they are certified.

Edited by AEP8FlyBoy

I am having the same kind of issue and nothing I have tried seems to work even rolling back Nvidia drivers.

Too add the frustration is that this issue is only happening on my Ryzen 1800X build but my 4790K build that I have as a backup is not having this issue ever.

Edited by Brorelia

14 hours ago, Brorelia said:

I am having the same kind of issue and nothing I have tried seems to work even rolling back Nvidia drivers.

Too add the frustration is that this issue is only happening on my Ryzen 1800X build but my 4790K build that I have as a backup is not having this issue ever.

Ye NVIDIA latest drivers are #*($%%@ up, until they fix this S#&$ i will not update or install S#&$ty nvidia experience.

40 minutes ago, Mad_Gamer said:

Ye NVIDIA latest drivers are #*($%%@ up, until they fix this S#&$ i will not update or install S#&$ty nvidia experience.

Just use DDU man. Do a clean install of your GPU drivers. GF experience just overwrites everything, poorly.

AND you can use DDU to completely remove GeForce experience and all that other crap.

I did that and the new Nvidia drivers are working just fine.

14 hours ago, Zenviscerator said:

Just use DDU man. Do a clean install of your GPU drivers. GF experience just overwrites everything, poorly.

I actually tried this and this is the first night in months where the game has not crashed a single time.

I have high hopes for this to actually have resolved the issues I was having.

Edited by Brorelia