Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Identity verification email not received.

BradlyKG

Trying to log into Warframe after reinstalling the game and it's asking me to type in my email for verification and that it will send an email with a verification code. I have tried a couple times now, and I am not receiving any emails.

EDIT: Nevermind, it just took an ungodly long time to send.

Edited by BradlyKG

• 4 weeks later...

How long is ungodly? I'm waiting for 3 hours now. And I missed the Void Trader due to that...

EDIT: Despite the fact that the login message says: "This Code expires in 30 Minutes". I hope 30 Minutes from receiving the mail, otherwise I'm not able to play this machine or any new installation

EDIT2: I was still not able to get the identity verification email. But tried to register an alt with another Email and it came instantly, I also got the automatic reply of my ticket instantly on the first Email.

EDIT3: So now is day 3, and I was still not able to login on my new machine. The mails still don't reach my hotmail account and my support ticket was not answered yet too. A few facts I gathered:

• Identity verification mails don't reach hotmail accounts
  • It seems to only impact hotmail accounts as far as I know
  • The automated answer of my ticket creation came through within minutes, even on the hotmail account
  • I tried making an alt account with an example yahoo mail, got my verification mail within 1 minute
Edited by Om3s

Sorry for the late reply. 

On 10/22/2017 at 9:45 AM, Om3s said:

How long is ungodly? I'm waiting for 3 hours now. And I missed the Void Trader due to that...

It was only a few hours for me, I don't know what the issue is, but my email was a ".me" which is an iCloud email. Not sure if that makes a difference. But it wasn't Hotmail or anything Microsoft related in my case.