Echoes of Duviri: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(What Is The New) Famine....?

luanle21

Balance, aka bring Warframes and weapons to same god-tier (with weapons exception shoud be Prime and Dojo weapons), so there is not THE best one for everything.

Difficulty on player end, not the way of increasing level, efective health and dps of the mobs to make them bullet-sponges. This actualy prevents new players from getting some rare resources to craft new things, until they get to powerlevel X.

Both of this would require to rework the mod system in some way, because our +1250% damage weapons are plain, simple and hidden powercreep and its one of the things that community thinks it makes them fall into casuals/elitists, but let's not go that path.

Content and goal, because there is currently nothing other then farming mastery (get all warframes/weapons to rank 30). Would love to see cosmetic legendary skins with particle effects that take loads of time to make (ala Guild Wars 2), new gametypes, extended lore, polished gameplay and mechanics, etc, etc... Surely not new melee weapon.

UI rework and fixes.

certain planets focus on their drops differently. i believe the wiki needs to be updated in many areas.

everything seems to be coming together into something beautiful. im content.

ya bout dat... i been to every planet that had plastid and done most of them mission 50 plastid per run for 5-10 min each not worth crap

50 runs and I've got it. Ujelly?

Jelly? ... perhaps... but thats not saying a lot, as i'm jelly of everyone under 150runs atm, rng is like a stuck up girl - you'll get nothing unless you don't care about it then she'll try to get your attention instead