Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dark of The Sun Recruiting-- Super social, friendly and fun

DoomVarg

Are you sick of Dead silence, dear tenno? Bored of being all alone? Come Join {Dark of The Sun}!

We're a community focused clan, friendly, social, and maintain high activity. Research is complete,the Dojo is fully built; repainted and decorated-- among the most badass and beautiful you'll ever see. We don't do half assed anywhere, we're well organized.

We care about our members. We are Talkative, friendly and very social. We're a clan that's also a family. 
Our clan requires Discord, as it is our main communication platform, and Mastery rank of 6 and above. Decent English is a must. 

We have all research completed, and Complete any new research as soon as it's released; you need not worry about donating resources, as the warlords make sure to top it all off for our members. 
Events, Emblems, raffles, giveaways, friendly folks and a warm welcome await you!

Our events include Captura, Lunaro, gridfest type of events and occasional micro events. It's raining potatoes tenno!
Daily Raids include Jordas Verdict and Nightmare Law of Retribution. Sorties as well, syndicate daily missions are being worked on as well.

Come and join a clan that's growing into a family. We also have cats and cookies ;)
Leave your details here or PM me directly on discord, DoomVarg#8413 or our Other Warlord, Groggnogg#5584
List your MR, how many hours you're active a week, your time zone (Ours is GMT+2.) and whether or not you're willing to use Voice Chat as well as text on discord. 

We can help any new players with answers to questions, Help in missions and Advice/tips on Builds/Weapons/etc. Feel free to ask me for help in our clan (My name in the clan is Cephalon Primus) or if i'm not around, ask anyone else since we're all very helpful. :clem:

We also host events and are starting to host more types, such a Captura events. (With prizes!)

hey im looking to join, very new to game. currently MR7 l. Atm im going through the start chart and leveling stuff at the process while farming crucial mods. Just heads up i will be juggling this game and destiny 2, so i will be semi active until ive done d2 content, which doesn't seem take long from what i heard of console players
harlz909

MR7

30+ hours atm

discord fine for me to use

utc +0

Edited by Harlz909

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there sorry for late reply I don't think many people have been checking here recently .... The most important thing to us is the community, So we hope to see you on discord a fair bit but a mic isn't essential. IDK if you've found a clan yet so please reply when you see this.

We can help any new players with answers to questions, Help in missions and Advice/tips on Builds/Weapons/etc. Feel free to ask me for help in our clan or if i'm not around, ask anyone else since we're all very helpful. :clem:

We also host events and are starting to host more types, such as Captura events. (With prizes!)

Edited by --Aether--

• 2 months later...

Hi there! Tried to pm you guys on discord but it's not going through. Are you still playing the game? Is the Clan still active & recruiting? My friend and I are looking for a guild to join. am MR 4 and my friend is at 5. I have played WF some 2 years ago and left because there was not much in-game and the Clan I joined was not active. Now that the game has changed I've resumed with the same account and it's amazing. Looking to join a friendly and helpful community. Hope to hear from you soon!

I play nearly every night after work starting approx. 10pm (GMT+4) and on my days off (If am available) all day.

And VOIP is fine.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/24/2017 at 2:23 AM, GamingDruid said:

Hi there! Tried to pm you guys on discord but it's not going through. Are you still playing the game? Is the Clan still active & recruiting? My friend and I are looking for a guild to join. am MR 4 and my friend is at 5. I have played WF some 2 years ago and left because there was not much in-game and the Clan I joined was not active. Now that the game has changed I've resumed with the same account and it's amazing. Looking to join a friendly and helpful community. Hope to hear from you soon!

I play nearly every night after work starting approx. 10pm (GMT+4) and on my days off (If am available) all day.

And VOIP is fine.

Hi matey. The clan underwent massive reworks and changes, and among other things we recruit from MR10 and above. Good luck on your way :)